Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Banned and looking for a home

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Hello

Im Mafor and im a refugee from MMs Dinosaur site.
Please can you look after me.

You wont believe it but after about 6 years of using the site most days I have been banned for life from the site for posting a joke about Rauol Moat.

Admittedly it did have a negative reference to David Baldwin (Joe ledleys Agent) who is not the most popular bloke in Cardiff these days.

Strangely there were also several other jokes about moat on the site as there are on most sites lately which dont seem to
have caused upset. It was a normal jokey text message type post I can only assume that the moderaters have a close link to Mr Baldwin and didnt want him criticised. I am sure most wil agree that he badly advised Joe in his dealings in order to line his own pocket.

Also it am amazes that Mike and his boys are so strict about language and diversity but allow the far left anti semetic postings of people like Splott David to go on without a problem. Indeed the posters on the site are more left wing and juvenile than ever before and it seems the more rational and informed people are now on this Site.
I like Mike and he did a tidy job in my PC but Im afraid the MM site is eating its own shorts lately and is on the slide

I will be cheering for AAMB on 22nd August and hope that i can contribute to this fine site during the demise of CCMB.

Re: Banned and looking for a home

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Welcome aboard,

what was the joke then? :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Damn I missed the joke. What was it? :D

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Welcome mate, lets have the joke?

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 pm

It wasnt that good and I hope it doesnt get me banned from here as well

My mate sent me the text saying

Dear Mr Moat --I have it on good authority that your girlfriend was also having an affair with John Terry

Signed --Wayne Bridge

I changed it from John Terry to Dave Baldwin

Not a clasiic but im sure agree not that offensive

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm

You probably got banned for it being so shit

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

Mafor wrote:It wasnt that good and I hope it doesnt get me banned from here as well

My mate sent me the text saying

Dear Mr Moat --I have it on good authority that your girlfriend was also having an affair with John Terry

Signed --Wayne Bridge

I changed it from John Terry to Dave Baldwin

Not a clasiic but im sure agree not that offensive

Yes you can definalty stay here now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Hang on a mo...you were on teh CCMB list to play for them in the charity match...............whats going to happen now as we have a full team? :o

Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 am

Na! I don't believe it!!!!

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:45 am

Mafor, Welcome aboard :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 am

hughesygirl wrote:Hang on a mo...you were on teh CCMB list to play for them in the charity match...............whats going to happen now as we have a full team? :o

Sign him up :lol: