Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysia -Some info

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 am

Im current working over ere and here's some info if your ever thinking of following City on a tour in future-
Climate : Averages around 30c (No seasons) but the humidity is the killer(very sticky)
Accomodation - Go for the best hotels , ( 4~5 star) is around about £50 / night . Anything less and you be could be sharing your space with the local cock roachs :(
Transport : The main roads are fine but the driving ain't :o . Best form of transport is taxis which is cheap as chips . Travelled for 2hrs today(about 110 miles) and cost me about £35 :o
Beer : It will cost you nearly £5 for half a pint :shock: in the hotel .
Food : Typically a 12' Pizza in hotel will cost you under £5
Flights times : Either fly into singapore and travel into Malaysia ( just under 13hr flight) or Fly to Kuala lumpur (Note that airport is about 30 miles out of KL)
Money : By law you only aloud to bring in about £250 into country. :lol:

Re: Malaysia -Some info

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks for the info, but how can you mention the cost of all those items and not once mention the staple drink of 99% of Valley Rams. HOW MUCH IS THE FECKING STRONGBOW. 8-)

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am

BigGwynram wrote: HOW MUCH IS THE FECKING STRONGBOW. 8-)

Bet you dont want to know.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am

Dicey wrote:Food : Typically a 12' Pizza in hotel will cost you under £5

That was the one that should've been followed by a :shock:
A 12 foot pizza - I'm going... :roll:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thanks for the info, but how can you mention the cost of all those items and not once mention the staple drink of 99% of Valley Rams. HOW MUCH IS THE FECKING STRONGBOW. 8-)

I havn't found any yet , but its not for the want of trying :old:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Dicey wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Thanks for the info, but how can you mention the cost of all those items and not once mention the staple drink of 99% of Valley Rams. HOW MUCH IS THE FECKING STRONGBOW. 8-)

I havn't found any yet , but its not for the want of trying :old:

Well I think , No Bow I no go