Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl/Annis

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 am

When are either of you going to post with the latest update on the goings on at cardiff city.
Too many people just putting stories on here to get fans hopes up.
Whats the latest on the bellamy situation is it dead/still alive
When are we paying this Tax
Any new signings
What is REALLY going on with Ledley
I beleive in the posts that you 2 put on here and will continue to do so.

If Ledley goes, Ledley goes, all these silly little snipes at him are just pathetic, if you worked for a company that you loved from the bottom of your heart and then someone else comes along and offers you 3 times the wage you are on would you take it. Course you would. Ledley is not Cardiff City so all is not lost if he goes just move on :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl/Annis

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:12 am

i dont see why they should post anymore, good for us like but too many wankers who want to have a go etc

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:16 am

i know, reading stuff in the papers is a thing of the past because we get the truth before they get the facts and twist them.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm

lewispenarth wrote:When are either of you going to post with the latest update on the goings on at cardiff city.
Too many people just putting stories on here to get fans hopes up.
Whats the latest on the bellamy situation is it dead/still alive
When are we paying this Tax
Any new signings
What is REALLY going on with Ledley
I beleive in the posts that you 2 put on here and will continue to do so.

If Ledley goes, Ledley goes, all these silly little snipes at him are just pathetic, if you worked for a company that you loved from the bottom of your heart and then someone else comes along and offers you 3 times the wage you are on would you take it. Course you would. Ledley is not Cardiff City so all is not lost if he goes just move on :ayatollah:

Carl is tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whether you like it or not YOU GET THE TRUTH FROM Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
He took his family away this weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: