Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Not happy

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm

I am really going to play devils advocate now but...isn't that what casuals united was talking about? If I am wrong then in this instance I am more than happy to be so but...

Re: Not happy they are at at it again.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

bollocks, there is no way they would allow us to build churches in their countrys yet they want all their own way in other countrys.

i hope every non muslim country bans the burka etc so they fuckoff back to their own lands and stay there.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Its beyond me why they think that we should enforce their laws and beliefs in our country, like you said if we went to an islamic country and preached christianity.. i dont think it would go down well

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Eddie May wrote:this is in our capital and our home

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_ ... 576858.stm :evil:

Are you suggesting that Muslims are banned from having a peaceful demonstration then?

Re: Not happy

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

machen_blue wrote:I am really going to play devils advocate now but...isn't that what casuals united was talking about? If I am wrong then in this instance I am more than happy to be so but...

Not quite, the EDL are against islamic extremism (allegedly). There was nothing in the slightest bit extreme about yesterdays demo.

The fact that only 25 turned out for the demo proves that the feared 'islamification of Britain' that the EDL bang on about is simply nonsense.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:47 pm

The Douce wrote:Its beyond me why they think that we should enforce their laws and beliefs in our country, like you said if we went to an islamic country and preached christianity.. i dont think it would go down well

And which laws of 'theirs' do we enforce in this country? Did you actually read the article?

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm

murphy wrote:bollocks, there is no way they would allow us to build churches in their countrys yet they want all their own way in other countrys.

i hope every non muslim country bans the burka etc so they fuckoff back to their own lands and stay there.

Wrong, there are loads of christian churches throughout the islamic world.

And where exactly is 'their own lands'? Most of the Muslims i know were born here.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:35 pm

joe_public wrote:
murphy wrote:bollocks, there is no way they would allow us to build churches in their countrys yet they want all their own way in other countrys.

And where exactly is 'their own lands'? Most of the Muslims i know were born here.

so are there churches in pakistan/afganistan etc

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 pm

here we go again :roll:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

joe_public wrote:

let me guess ?
your one of two things

either a member of the civil rights movement
or an illegal paki/rag head/jabbie in our country

and before you lable me no im not a member of the above extremist groups just a brit a welsh brit pissed off with our (british) country pampering to these f*cking minoritys who come to our (britain) country for a better life then want to change it to the country they have left because of the injustice, they have suffered there, its plain and simple

come here live our way.
sorry what ? no not for you.
ok fine there is no problem with that

f**k OFF HOME

AS I HAVE SAID IM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY EXTREMIST GROUP. but right pissed off with these people now. i have friends on my facebook with the surname ali, i have our very own ali (ccfc) a devoute muslim as a friend, whom i have had many face to face chats with, i have friends who are brown yellow black, so DO NOT lable me or this comment AS RACIST

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 am

murphy wrote:
joe_public wrote:

so are there churches in pakistan/afganistan etc

There are very few churches in Afghanistan due to recent events. There are plenty of churches in Pakistan though ... this one is in Lahore..

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
joe_public wrote:

let me guess ?
your one of two things

either a member of the civil rights movement
or an illegal paki/rag head/jabbie in our country

and before you lable me no im not a member of the above extremist groups just a brit a welsh brit pissed off with our (british) country pampering to these f*cking minoritys who come to our (britain) country for a better life then want to change it to the country they have left because of the injustice, they have suffered there, its plain and simple

come here live our way.
sorry what ? no not for you.
ok fine there is no problem with that

f**k OFF HOME

AS I HAVE SAID IM NOT A MEMBER OF ANY EXTREMIST GROUP. but right pissed off with these people now. i have friends on my facebook with the surname ali, i have our very own ali (ccfc) a devoute muslim as a friend, whom i have had many face to face chats with, i have friends who are brown yellow black, so DO NOT lable me or this comment AS RACIST

In what way do Muslims want to change this country? in what way do we pamper them? The answer to both these questions in none. Anyone that lives in this country has to abide by the law of the land, which is UK law, not sharia law or any other law. Simples. You are 'pissed off' about something that is not happening in the real world.

And who says Muslims have come from anywhere? many of them are actually born here. It is a religion, you are the one making it a race issue.

You don't need to be a member of an extremist group to be racist. i don't know you well enough to make any judgements about you, but this is without a doubt one of the most racist posts i have read on this form. 'Paki/Raghead/Jabbie' ? I think you are in denial, no matter how many black friends you have on facebook. Why is it you are ashamed of your own politics?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 am

joe_public wrote:
In what way do Muslims want to change this country? in what way do we pamper them? The answer to both these questions in none. Anyone that lives in this country has to abide by the law of the land, which is UK law, not sharia law or any other law. Simples. You are 'pissed off' about something that is not happening in the real world.

And who says Muslims have come from anywhere? many of them are actually born here. It is a religion, you are the one making it a race issue.

You don't need to be a member of an extremist group to be racist. i don't know you well enough to make any judgements about you, but this is without a doubt one of the most racist posts i have read on this form. 'Paki/Raghead/Jabbie' ? I think you are in denial, no matter how many black friends you have on facebook. Why is it you are ashamed of your own politics?

I think you are the one in denial Muslims are actively trying to change the demographics of this country and Sharia Law is already being unofficially practised in many parts of Britain with many prominent Imams actively campaigning to integrate Sharia Law into civil disputes (e.g. divorce) in this country.

Many Muslims might have been born in the UK but a very large number were not, so please stop giving out the perception that all Muslims were born in the UK.

Finally Premier 1 is perfectly entitled to his opinion but like all sensitively driven anti-white racists like yourself, you reach for the nuclear option of calling him a racist to close down the debate.

Mate if there is a racist in this debate then it’s you and it’s about time you woke up to it.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
joe_public wrote:

I think you are the one in denial Muslims are actively trying to change the demographics of this country and Sharia Law is already being unofficially practised in many parts of Britain with many prominent Imams actively campaigning to integrate Sharia Law into civil disputes (e.g. divorce) in this country.

Many Muslims might have been born in the UK but a very large number were not, so please stop giving out the perception that all Muslims were born in the UK.

Finally Premier 1 is perfectly entitled to his opinion but like all sensitively driven anti-white racists like yourself, you reach for the nuclear option of calling him a racist to close down the debate.

Mate if there is a racist in this debate then it’s you and it’s about time you woke up to it.

'Muslims actively trying to change the demographic of this country'? I am curious, tell me more. I have not even heard rumours of this one.

‘Sharia law unofficially being practiced’? So not officially then? So if, for instance, someone has their hands chopped off for thieving, or if a woman is stoned to death for adultery, those that are responsible still have to be dealt with by UK law? I don't hear of many people being prosecuted for this sort of thing, so I don't think it is very wide spread - or do you have evidence to the contrary?

Perhaps it does go on in secret, but that is hardly imposing Sharia law on the rest of us is it. There are people that practice witch-craft secretly, in private. Are you suggesting that we are in danger of having witch-craft imposed on us?

This business of integrating Sharia Law into civil disputes - I assume you are talking about the Sharia Tribunals that have sprung up in a few cities of late - the ones that still have abide by UK law - the ones where both parties involved have to agree to abide by the decision? They do not supersede UK law and are not going to affect anyone that does not want to be judged by them. To suggest that this demonstrates that we are at risk of having Sharia law in the UK is clutching at very thin straws. Similar tribunals have been used by the Jewish Community for centuries, are you also worried about us all having to abide by Halakha?

I am sure there are small sections of the Islamic community that want Sharia law to apply to us all. But they are in the minority; they certainly do not represent the general Muslim Community. There are campaign groups that are calling for the legalisation of Heroin - it does not mean it is going to happen, or that there is anything more than a small number of people that want it. A leading member of the BNP has said he thinks rape should be legalised. Now whilst I have no time for the BNP, even I would not say the BNP are all rapists.

You cannot generalise and judge a whole group by the words or deeds of a small minority - that is the sort of thinking that leads people to think all Cardiff city fans are hooligans. Like it or not, the vast majority of Muslims are law abiding and peaceful and do not want to change our society - to suggest different is simply incorrect. I am not in denial about the fact that there are Islamic extremists in the country; I am disputing the magnitude of the problem.

Stereotyping and generalising about a whole race, particularly if that stereotyping takes on a negative form, is at the core of the definition of racism.

I have not suggested that all Muslims are born in the UK, not even hinted at it. So I have no idea where you are coming from with that comment. I was merely pointing out that Islam is a religion not a race, so simply saying go home is a bit meaningless – where is home?

I am afraid your suggestion that I am anti-white also falls at the first hurdle, given that I have not said anything even remotely anti-white.

I would say the word Nazi is the 'nuclear option', but I also consider the word racist as something that should be used sparingly, otherwise it looses its meaning. Whether or not I am over sensitive is beside the point, using phrases like, ‘paki/rag head/jabbie …. f**k OFF HOME’, is unambiguously racist. No ifs, no buts, no maybes.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:35 pm

A calm, sensible and informed post Joe Public, perfect! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
joe_public wrote:

But Tony , looking at the content of Premier1 (the" paki , raghead " comments etc.) `s post in this thread , it does look extremely racist.

Murphy`s "f**k off home" comments don`t look the most well balanced or educated thoughts either do they? Out of interest , if his user name suggests Irish descent , does he advocate the repatriation of all Murphys in a similar manner?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Anyone remember the "British Muslims" burning the "British" flag in Trafalgar Square a few years ago??

That's commitment for you...Obviously proud of "their" country.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:Anyone remember the "British Muslims" burning the "British" flag in Trafalgar Square a few years ago??

That's commitment for you...Obviously proud of "their" country.

Yes, them punks taking the piss out of big liz should be shot as well. :old:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm

bullet, head

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Eddie May wrote:
Eddie May wrote:this is in our capital and our home

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_ ... 576858.stm :evil:

its our country

which country are they from then?