Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Jones Goes Then Ridsdale Should Follow Pronto

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 pm

hes as much a part of the situation

the club needs a shake up

and if people are asking for the removal of a man who has us in fourth place then clearly that call should also be directed at those that run this club behind the scenes

after all, most of us surely dont forget the signing of 3 has beens on high wages, 2 of whom hardly played ?

hes had a good crack here, and like jones he is paid well

Re: If Jones Goes Then Ridsdale Should Follow Pronto

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Sludge wrote:hes as much a part of the situation

the club needs a shake up

and if people are asking for the removal of a man who has us in fourth place then clearly that call should also be directed at those that run this club behind the scenes

after all, most of us surely dont forget the signing of 3 has beens on high wages, 2 of whom hardly played ?

hes had a good crack here, and like jones he is paid well

Good point sludge, but i reckon both should go anyway.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 pm

So Sludge are you saying Jones should go now or when?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:So Sludge are you saying Jones should go now or when?

DJ should have gone at end of last season.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I agree 100% after, Preston,Ipswich and Sheff Wed games, he should of walked himself.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:48 pm

If the man had a ounce of integrity he should have walked last year. Go now before he ruins another season for us fans.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I agree 100% after, Preston,Ipswich and Sheff Wed games, he should of walked himself.

Mind you he doesnt care-he earns 800k a year. If he walks he gets nothing. If he stays and fails he gets 800k.. So much for performance related pay.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:51 pm

And He knows it and Laughs at US :evil:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 pm

I am saying that we are fourth and if we are going to replace jones that manager either has to be cheaper than jones and finish in a similar position

or...he is on the same sort of whack and gets us up

because...if this club is asking for season ticket money NOW then clearly we are in trouble financially and any pleas for a new manager have to be based on being realistic

and..if we are saying that the team manager is not doing his job , then it would be dull as a brush not to call for wholesale changes

so if changes are going to be made at ccfc it needs to be not only jones but the behind the scenes team as well

because I defy anyone to argue that the people in the offices are doing a good job

the people who work for small wages at cardiff city do their best but one visit to the club shop will tell you all you need to know about how badly cardiff city is being run

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Sludge wrote:I am saying that we are fourth and if we are going to replace jones that manager either has to be cheaper than jones and finish in a similar position

or...he is on the same sort of whack and gets us up

because...if this club is asking for season ticket money NOW then clearly we are in trouble financially and any pleas for a new manager have to be based on being realistic

and..if we are saying that the team manager is not doing his job , then it would be dull as a brush not to call for wholesale changes

so if changes are going to be made at ccfc it needs to be not only jones but the behind the scenes team as well

because I defy anyone to argue that the people in the offices are doing a good job

the people who work for small wages at cardiff city do their best but one visit to the club shop will tell you all you need to know about how badly cardiff city is being run

Sludge, I agree they are doing a terrible job behind the scenes.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 pm

We are definitely in need of new broom to sweep clean!!