Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I Love Mondays

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:17 am

ihatealiens wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:right thats enough of my wind ups I'm a busy lad - very entertaining mind not only for us but the hundred or so watchers :lol: hope we cheered your monday up lads

It's the watchers that worry me.

I don't entertain for free. That's £1.50 each please.

And busy lad? :D you funny.

I am its just you keep distracting me with your sexual inuendo :lol: :lol: :lol: and that pose in your avatar gets the blod flowing :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not me, that's my Mother. I am 16 really.
(JOKE!)
Are you actually working or is your Sign On time in a bit. Best get a shift on down Charles Street hadn't you :roll:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:21 am

cheeky bugger :lol: work for myself and your keeping me from my work :lol: we are already on a second page mun, behave

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 am

ihatealiens wrote:cheeky bugger :lol: work for myself and your keeping me from my work :lol: we are already on a second page mun, behave

well in that case, what do you do? and is it construction trade, cos I need some sponsors for my project, so make yourself bluddy useful seeing as I have got sod all done this morning cos of you, ya yappy mare!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:cheeky bugger :lol: work for myself and your keeping me from my work :lol: we are already on a second page mun, behave

well in that case, what do you do? and is it construction trade, cos I need some sponsors for my project, so make yourself bluddy useful seeing as I have got sod all done this morning cos of you, ya yappy mare!

Sell shoes (biggest earner - lap dancing shoes believe it or not - want a pair? £45 to you :lol: ) got a disco/Karaoke and have been known to sing a bit but only do so in charity events nowadays, if I got time. I used to work in the construction industry many moons ago but that sadly ended. What you do in the building trade then?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 am

ihatealiens wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

Sell shoes (biggest earner - lap dancing shoes believe it or not - want a pair? £45 to you :lol: ) got a disco/Karaoke and have been known to sing a bit but only do so in charity events nowadays, if I got time. I used to work in the construction industry many moons ago but that sadly ended

Well if you fancy doing our Grand Finale Day on 11th September for our project, please feel free and when I say free, I mean free :D We are raising funds for Ty Hafan Children's Hospice. and our whole project has been sponsored by over 50 companies. Could even give you free advertising on our website and promo material.....
:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

I will be in sunnier climbs on that date sowee off to Tsilivi, Zante :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 am

ihatealiens wrote:I will be in sunnier climbs on that date sowee off to Tsilivi, Zante :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sod the project. I'm coming with you!!!!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I will be in sunnier climbs on that date sowee off to Tsilivi, Zante :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sod the project. I'm coming with you!!!!

I'll show you me white bits when I get back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:36 am

Pointless. I don't have a toe fetish

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:38 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:Pointless. I don't have a toe fetish

Oi!!! I.m not a slovak dont wear socks under me sandals :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have my Speedo's on mind - now theres a thought to put you off your work :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am

ihatealiens wrote:

Oi!!! I.m not a slovak dont wear socks under me sandals :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have my Speedo's on mind - now theres a thought to put you off your work :lol:

Speedo's??

There's the afternoon off sick now.

I'll invoice you for lost hours

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Speedo's??

There's the afternoon off sick now.

I'll invoice you for lost hours

I'll have you know I look the dogs bollox in me speedos luv. Unfortunate choice of words but hey ho couldnt think of any other slang :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 am

Put me right off my coffee and fag now. Pair of Hawaiians in the post for you now........
Dog's bollox? How about we go with the cat's whiskers. Far more polite :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 am

woss the coffee for? to wash the fag down? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:48 am

christ the way we are going here this thread will be bigger than the sex craze thread :lol: I'll have you know 2.92% of my posts are on there, just so tyou know what your dealing with here :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 am

ihatealiens wrote:woss the coffee for? to wash the fag down? :lol: :lol: :lol:

To keep me awake cos you are sending me to sleep :ayatollah:

How much do you think we are hated on this forum now, for keeping such a pointless thread at the top.

(something football related needed to keep them sweet - swansea are shitty little bastards)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:50 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:woss the coffee for? to wash the fag down? :lol: :lol: :lol:

To keep me awake cos you are sending me to sleep :ayatollah:

How much do you think we are hated on this forum now, for keeping such a pointless thread at the top.

(something football related needed to keep them sweet - swansea are shitty little bastards)

we are keeping them entertained what do they want for nothing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 am

It ain't for nothing. I will get a double vodka n coke out of most of them come football season.
In fact, why wait till then, it's my 30th on Wednesday, so get your dollars out boys.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:55 am

the big 30 oooooooh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:58 am

ihatealiens wrote:the big 30 oooooooh :lol: :lol: :lol:

With the mental age of a 17 year old. I am going on lunch for an hour now, I need a break from you, so you'll have to entertain yourself for a while

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:58 am

is it that time already? take care bye

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:51 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:yeah full o whips and chains ;)

Mr ihatealiens, I hope you are not trying to corrupt my innocent aging mind. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. :D

Mine was corrupted by you many years ago. I still have "THAT" photo. Found it whilst clearing out an old external drive I used for back ups. :twisted:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

Mr ihatealiens, I hope you are not trying to corrupt my innocent aging mind. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. :D

Mine was corrupted by you many years ago. I still have "THAT" photo. Found it whilst clearing out an old external drive I used for back ups. :twisted:

HAHAHA Tell us more Gerry :D

better still show us :o

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 am

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

Ermmmm you are disguising yourself with your username. AND WHAT PHOTO???? :oops: