Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ledley's Celtic interview.....

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am

http://yfrog.com/3uledleyz

Now don't forget what Baldwin( his agent) kept telling you Joe, this is a massive club so make sure you say it 1,000 times.

Re: Ledley's Celtic interview.....

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am

He is a Prick

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 am

so he wanted to move to a bigger club than us, bigger stadium then us and better fans than us

nob, he sounds like a right one :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am

nothing against him but I think Forest have won more European Cups than Celtic and that until recently have been plying their trade in the 3rd division of English football ............ I dont think Celtic had above 25,000 for their last home game last season did they ??

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:50 am

I dont give a f**k what people say, he hasnt covered himself in Glory wanted premership football fair enough now this.

f**k ledley i think he will get more shit than Ashley Williams when he plays for Wales. :evil:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 am

and play in front of 60 odd thousand fans,EVERY WEEK??????? :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Jonah you are right fella he will get booed for Wales and there is a big wake up call for him in Glasgow, he has been in a cocoon down here the other side of glasgow make your life hell if they see you out & about.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 pm

ninianblue wrote:and play in front of 60 odd thousand fans,EVERY WEEK??????? :lol:

Take away the word "thousand" and that's probably correct :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:http://yfrog.com/3uledleyz

Now don't forget what Baldwin( his agent) kept telling you Joe, this is a massive club so make sure you say it 1,000 times.

Interesting that this interview appears to have been conducted last week and before he "signed". If there was a contest over compensation on the basis of signing before or after the World Cup's conclusion, I would include this as evidence.

Someone should advise Joe that words to reinforce magnitude need not be limited to "massive".

Good luck Joe. I wish you well at Celtic and wherever else your career takes you.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

I've never thought he was the 'Brain of Britain' but god he sounds thick in this interview!

This is almost on par with his time on Soccer AM.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

After seeing this, f**k you ledley.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Massive yeh, massive club yeh, what.. yeh massive looking forward to a massive club massive fans and iv got a massive dick on my head

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 pm

The Douce wrote:Massive yeh, massive club yeh, what.. yeh massive looking forward to a massive club massive fans and iv got a massive dick on my head

you have though :D

not as biig a joe's though :twisted:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 pm

he deserves all the shit he is going to get

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 pm

:lol: :arrow: :ugeek:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 pm

He states in the interview that he signed on saturday, if thats the case we should be ok for compensation!!!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 pm

cityone wrote:He states in the interview that he signed on saturday, if thats the case we should be ok for compensation!!!

If the suggestion that the World Cup marks the formal end of his contract at CCFC has any merit, Celtic, Joe and his agent may come to regret this recorded interview. This also assumes that someone on our side of the fence is smart enough to spot the apparent timing of the footage.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

all this ledleygate is starting to get tiresome.hes gone and thats that.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:54 pm

He sounds like a 6 year old. At least when most footballers give their cliché interview answers they sound semi believable.

“I’ve not spoken to the Scottish boys about the move, but they all said that celtic is a massive club”, well did you ask them about it Joe or not.

That said I hope nobody boo’s him for Wales, just like I cant see why Williams was booed. However I am disappointed that there is no pre season game with Celtic this season, that would have been fun!!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

f**k ledley the thick c**t

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Fair play Joe - quality! Thick as!

According to Joe he's going to be playing in front of 60,000 every week? Really Joe? Every other week maybe unless Celtic don't have any away games next season!

He knows Glenn Loovens -really nice guy off the the pitch! wasn't he sleeping with one of the team mates wife/girlfriend! nice guy though Glenn!

We got a couple of Scottish boys down at Cardiff - and we've got Chris Burke, Gavin Rae and Ross McCormack (Joe thinking really hard, but can't think of Kevin McNaugton for love nor money)

Did anyone else realise Neil Lennon was a pilot, as according to Joe he flew him and his family up to Glasgow! :lol:

The best for last! I haven't spoken to them (our Scottish players) about the move. But they all told me what a great club Celtic is. Fair play that's impressive he hasn't spoken to them, but they've told him!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:07 am

He plays on the left
He plays on the right
That boy Chris Burke
Says Celtic are shite!

Bigger club - my arse.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am

'a massive step up' is he serious the boy is an idiot if he thinks the spl is a step up the championship is a far stronger league :twisted:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

Ross Young wrote:
ninianblue wrote:and play in front of 60 odd thousand fans,EVERY WEEK??????? :lol:

Take away the word "thousand" and that's probably correct :lol:

I agree with that, did you see the crowds when it was clear Rangers were gonna win the league?

Ledley you will win the CIS cup if your lucky.. 3 in a row coming up for the bears!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am

God, he does sound thick as shit in that interview. :oops: