Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are the Malaysians intentions regarding CCAFC???

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 am

Any insight please?

Re: What are the Malaysians intentions regarding CCAFC???

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

I was lead to believe financial stability ................... hmmmmm not yet anyway !

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

we are a laughing stock.
imo, THIS IS due to rugby men/man not knowing how to run a FOOTBALL CLUB.
are the malaysians happy ??? NO!!

having met GETHIN quite a few times, and again as he was leaving bath thursday, he reeks of arragance and self importance.

as for malaysian intentions, top of there list must be to get people involved in the club who care about cardiff city, and know how to run a FOOTBALL CLUB.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Notice i emphasize Cardiff City Association football club, not Cardiff City rugby football club. Was GJ appointed solely to look after PMG's interests, & not the football clubs?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:05 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Notice i emphasize Cardiff City Association football club, not Cardiff City rugby football club. Was GJ appointed solely to look after PMG's interests, & not the football clubs?

maybe Gethin Jenkins was appointed CEO of the Blues and NOT CCFC , so then who is the CEO of Cardiff Blues RFC ?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Notice i emphasize Cardiff City Association football club, not Cardiff City rugby football club. Was GJ appointed solely to look after PMG's interests, & not the football clubs?

sorry rick, its still early.....saved me a rant about gethin jenkins :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

maybe Gethin Jenkins was appointed CEO of the Blues and NOT CCFC , so then who is the CEO of Cardiff Blues RFC ?

I don't know, but i do know that both codes have got to be run totaly independant of each other.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm

so is Jenkins the CEO of BOTH teams then ????

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:so is Jenkins the CEO of BOTH teams then ????

its Bob Norster CEO at the Blues , so bearing in mind that Jenkins has come from the same role at Newport Dragons rugby then would you appoint Norster to run a football club ? No way !!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 pm

What are the Malaysians intentions regarding CCAFC???

To be quite frank with you, They are business people, looking to make money. No more, no less! Dont tell me they have a long burning passion and love for the club, because they don't!

They obviously need a football man in control of things here, which they still haven't succeeded in doing. TG hasnt been a big football fan for very long, and neither has Vincent Tan (Wembley being his 1st game), So they are still learning the game and its surroundings, I just wish they'd do it in a faster process! If they read this board (which we are made aware of that they do) then they should also be very well aware that the fans are starting to demand some action pretty soon, because at the moment it's all doom and gloom, and the future of the club is still looking dim. We're talking about a man and his associate here who between them have (or are worth) over £1.3 billion quid! Im sure there's ways and means to secure the club when you're worth that much!!! This club is slowly becoming a farce, with the rest of the world looking on and making a f*cking laughing stock out of us.

The club are still not being transparent, are still employing idiots, and are taking the fans for mugs.

Rant over! :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:so is Jenkins the CEO of BOTH teams then ????

its Bob Norster CEO at the Blues , so bearing in mind that Jenkins has come from the same role at Newport Dragons rugby then would you appoint Norster to run a football club ? No way !!

My point exactly Martyn, i beleive GJ appointment was for a more alterior motive, other than the every day running of CCAFC!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

all speculation at the mo , what do we know as were are only fans eh ? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:33 pm

well said old boy