Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

inept club shop

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:03 pm

just been down to the club shop to buy a "beach towel " to take to Mallorca and a new kit for my son to wear on holidays to be told all our new kits and beach summer items will be in by September ( when every body is getting ready for winter ) amazing ineptitude :ayatollah: :D :old: :ayatollah:

Re: inept club shop

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Thats Cardiff for you.

They will be selling Woolly hats, scarfs, jumpers & Winter coats next week. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

blueboys wrote:just been down to the club shop to buy a "beach towel " to take to Mallorca and a new kit for my son to wear on holidays to be told all our new kits and beach summer items will be in by September ( when every body is getting ready for winter ) amazing ineptitude :ayatollah: :D :old: :ayatollah:

And its not going to get better.

Where you going in Majorca ?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Portals to the flat !!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm

anyone know were i can get a city beach towel been trying for a bout a year but no look and the club are never any help

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm

that stall in the indoor market might be worth a try

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

a horse with no name wrote:anyone know were i can get a city beach towel been trying for a bout a year but no look and the club are never any help

Mine are already in Majorca.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Surely the new kit has got to be in the shop before September ? They gave the sneak preview way earlier than ever this year or have they got o/s bills to settle with Puma hence the delay in the new kit - absolute joke - every other clubs fans will be spreading their love this summer all over Europe and the world but no, not Cardiff City.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:anyone know were i can get a city beach towel been trying for a bout a year but no look and the club are never any help

Mine are already in Majorca.

On the sunbeds? You're as bad as the Germans :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Ridiculous isn`t it?

When was the last season that the current season kit was in stock in plenty of time for the new season let alone to take on holiday?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:28 pm

since62 wrote:Ridiculous isn`t it?

When was the last season that the current season kit was in stock in plenty of time for the new season let alone to take on holiday?

2001 I believe, I seem to remember proudly sporting my 'Ken Thorne World of Fraud' shirt in the height of summer