Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DARREN PRATLEY GONE

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Darren pratley has gone to notts forest for a fee of 2.1 million :ayatollah:

Re: DARREN PRATLEY GONE

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Where have you heard that? I will ask him tomorrow if i seen him in the gym :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

my friend is best mates with alan tate and tatey told that he has signed a two year deal

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Jacks have a friendly tommorrow and have named him in their squad...........

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm

he signed this morning and their friendlys thursday this is straight from the swansea camp

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

I will wait until i hear it from the horses mouth or SSN

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:36 pm

thats fine but if its right which it is then you heard it here first :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:my friend is best mates with alan tate and tatey told that he has signed a two year deal

tell your mate to tell TATEY,hes a first class wanker :evil:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

already done the fairy tw*t can stick his news right up his fairy ass :ayatollah: Bloooooobirds

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 pm

All the swans players train in the same gym as me.. Pratley always seems to be a nice bloke.. Tate just look like a cock more in person and would love to stick one on him/..

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:All the swans players train in the same gym as me.. Pratley always seems to be a nice bloke.. Tate just look like a cock more in person and would love to stick one on him/..

A few of my mates train in that gym, Pratley and Tate are stuck up thier own arses but Monk is apparently a tidy guy, or so ive been told.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Forest - yet another club that we ultimately had a better season than who are strengthening - not a hope in hell of us finishing top 6 at the moment. :evil:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 pm

but when their srenghthing swansea are weaking which means we will get braggin rights when we beat them

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Hamilton manager has just turned jacks job down deary me not much of an attraction are they!!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm

fella I work with is the youth coach at the jacks (part-time) and he reckons Graeme Jones is bang on to get the job.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Happy for the Jerks to take six points off us to be honest if we get promoted - we need to push on from last season and getting to the prem league is the only way we can do that - if the pinnacle of success for next year is finishing above them then we could be in for a sorry season - I really cannot see them doing any better than surviving relegation. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Couldn't give a shit, more worried about us at the moment

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm

nobby wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:All the swans players train in the same gym as me.. Pratley always seems to be a nice bloke.. Tate just look like a cock more in person and would love to stick one on him/..

A few of my mates train in that gym, Pratley and Tate are stuck up thier own arses but Monk is apparently a tidy guy, or so ive been told.

I've found Pratley to be ok and the rest of them seem fine it's just Tate i can't handle :evil:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
nobby wrote:

I've found Pratley to be ok and the rest of them seem fine it's just Tate i can't handle :evil:

Tate is just a first class cock though always will be