Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MASSIVE NEWS FOR CARDIFF CITY "

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 pm

There is a meeting taking place right now in London between Sam Hammam, TG and Alan Whitely, they are discussing the Langston loan notes and other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club.

Myself, Annis, Vince, Gwyn and Mogsy all know the truth and hopefully right this minute TG will be hearing it too. This could very well be a defining and pivotal moment in our history.

Expect the naysayers to down it but it's happening and your the first to hear it.

Now it is down to the Malaysians and how they plan to deal with the news they are hearing, what they decide I will support as they are doing it for the good of our club.

Not a bad one to post for my 3000th post. You had to wait until I knew the meeting was going ahead.

copyright http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

Re: MASSIVE NEWS FOR CARDIFF CITY

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 pm

crikey fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Re: " MASSIVE NEWS FOR CARDIFF CITY "

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Finally theyv met :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Lets hope things change for the better now then :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 pm

but annis said below it's not good news or is it :?:

Welcome back Carl - hope you had a good weekend - when will we know more mate ?

So the old inner circle know but you're not prepared to tell anyone else what this is?

carlccfc wrote:There is a meeting taking place right now in London between Sam Hammam, TG and Alan Whitely, they are discussing the Langston loan notes and other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club.

Myself, Annis, Vince, Gwyn and Mogsy all know the truth and hopefully right this minute TG will be hearing it too. This could very well be a defining and pivotal moment in our history.

Expect the naysayers to down it but it's happening and your the first to hear it.

copyright http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

Well, TG was clever enough to get rid of the riddler, let's hope he's wise enough to see though Sam too.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Your quick off the mark as usual Carl, cheers for the information, its appreciated.

JBBJ

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:So the old inner circle know but you're not prepared to tell anyone else what this is?

well said

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks carl lets hope its posative news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Carl, what anout the stuff from last week involving the riddler u were going to tell us about? And our transfer dealings ( or lack of ?) ta

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Cheers Carl. Although very excited I am about this. I shall not be getting too worked up over it - as you can understand.

Can see why you wanted it to be your 3000th post though. Lets hope some good comes of this fella, because at this moment in time - I am well and truly pissed off with the people at the club - not standing up to their resposibilites.

Annis - We shall speak tomorrow - for now, Goodnight! :ayatollah:

thanks again, Carl! ;)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 pm

DId Alan Whiteley go at the request of Sam or the club?

Interesting news I just hope it has a positive outcome.
While I expect PR has come across charactors like Sam before I doubt TG has :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:So the old inner circle know but you're not prepared to tell anyone else what this is?

well said

I would imagine Carl would have to be very careful on what he posts.. This is such a massive interview and we wouldn't want anything messing it up... I appreciate all this info that Carl passes on :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

well said

Very good point there. Some people said there wasn't an inner circle.....

Well I hope TG and Sam can come to some arrangement for the good of our club. As much as I don't want Sam back and I would be angry if it happened but :ayatollah: I trust TG.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks for the info Carl, very good news indeed.

Oh and happy 3000th post :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:Myself, Annis, Vince, Gwyn and Mogsy all know the truth and hopefully right this minute TG will be hearing it too. This could very well be a defining and pivotal moment in our history.

Who's version of the truth though?

If Hammam has things to say and TG finds them useful great, but anything Hammam says cannot ever be deemed the truth just on his say so IMO.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 pm

ummm what do you mean ''the truth?''
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

p.s, excellent post asusual :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
I would imagine Carl would have to be very careful on what he posts.. This is such a massive interview and we wouldn't want anything messing it up... I appreciate all this info that Carl passes on :ayatollah:

So a post on here divulging information to the fans that the inner circle already claim to know will be potentially damaging so it can't be posted.

When did that policy change?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm

NJ73 wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:

So a post on here divulging information to the fans that the inner circle already claim to know will be potentially damaging so it can't be posted.

When did that policy change?

The Riddler, Gethin, Whiteley etc and it scream the heavens down. When its good old Sam all of sudden Shhhhhhhh.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Eddie May wrote:
Jealous are you ?, because i am not.

Jealous about what? The fact I don't know something someone else knows? Not at all but the hypocrisy stinks.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 pm

"other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club"

Now this does sounds interesting, possibly higher up the meeting agenda than loan notes?

Thanks for keeping us updated Carl...looking forward to the next instalment :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 pm

When did that policy change?[/quote]

The Riddler, Gethin, Whiteley etc and it scream the heavens down. When its good old Sam all of sudden Shhhhhhhh.[/quote]

The meeting is still going on so Carl can hardly go into great detail.. Let's just wait and see what happens :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:11 pm

DId Alan Whiteley go at the request of Sam or the club?

yeh my thoughts to, was it not mentioned that the fiddler was gonna be involved as a football head as apposed to one of the egg chasers

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Thanks Carl, you've just more or less guaranteed a sleepless night for me :? :ayatollah:

Whatever peoples opinions of Sam, including mine. He is owed a great deal of money by this club!!
Cardiff City, Cardiff City Council and the eggers shit on him, dumped on him big time. Yet it seems
obvious to all of us now that Sam Hammam still wants to come back in one form or another. Its 100%
fact that he doesnt want to come back for money, he doesnt need to. He just has to sit back and wait.
Whatever he has or hasnt done wrong in the past he HAS to have this club in his blood to want to return!!!

If Sam comes back it will mean the rugby bastards days are numbered

I know which I'd prefer

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Eddie May wrote:
Jealous are you ?, because i am not.

Jealous about what? The fact I don't know something someone else knows? Not at all but the hypocrisy stinks.

It would seem that the physical intimidation and threatening behaviour of the old Soul Crew has been replaced by one based on the control and flow of knowledge to the furtherance of some people's agendas. (wonder how long beofre i get banned for that????)

Rugby men good, now rugny men bad.
Ridsdale gambled... lost... bad... force him out
Gethin likes rugby... must be an egg... can't understand football... not up to job... get him out
Hammam gambled... lost... tells us what we want to hear... keeps us in 'the loop'... good
Ledley.... scored semi-final... good... got treated like crap by club.... took a promotion anyone else would have taken... not real ardiff boy... not city legend... Bad

AGENDAS AGENDAS AGENDAS!!!!!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm not sure what to make of this news

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
The meeting is still going on so Carl can hardly go into great detail.. Let's just wait and see what happens :ayatollah:

Ben, the difference is that when people have questioned whether all the 'bad news' has to be made public, it's been shouted down. It's been said that people have a right to know what is going on with their club, our club. I fail to see the difference, some of the sensitive information that has appeared on this board previously could prove more hurtful to the club than anything Hammam could say in a meeting.

Personally, until thing are finalised in any matter with the club I treat it purely as speculation and I don't tend to cling onto it, however others are more than correct to raise their concerns about specific information being witheld, when they've been told previously we have a right to know everything immediately.