Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MASSIVE NEWS FOR CARDIFF CITY "

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 am

Spot on really. Its been a shit 5-6 weeks. The club tells us f**k all, so if certain people
on this board are privy to the goings on at Cardiff City FC then its obvious we want to
know. Im pretty sure TG gave his blessing somewhere down the line to let the fans know
there was a meeting last night, otherwise it would still be a secret.

The underlying thing here is this:

If Cardiff City ceased to exist tomorrow, the ground would still be there, and so would
Cardiff Blues. PMG would take a big hit, but Hall and Oates would have the keys to the
City. The WRU would find some way of 'supporting' the new infastructure for the good
of Welsh Rugby (meaning they'd soften the blow to PMG by channelling some dosh their
way)... and Welsh Rugby would have its flagship, Capital City club, complete with new
ground.

So if TG and Sam Hammam are talking, then I want to hear about it!!

If Carl or Annis also know certain things that were discussed in the meeting and have
been told to keep schtumm then thats perfectly understandable, and it really would be
damaging if for instance (and a massively hypothetical idea) if it leaked out that TG
wants to invite Sam back on board, to write off his debt, and then TG fund a buy-out
of PMG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 am

Judging by this dodgy rumour, Sam may be offering a cash buy in

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... eb90836a92

Has Sam got 20 million Doubt it --but it could be a restructure /write off the loan if I can be on the board

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

Mafor wrote:Judging by this dodgy rumour, Sam may be offering a cash buy in

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... eb90836a92

Has Sam got 20 million Doubt it --but it could be a restructure /write off the loan if I can be on the board

Sam can negotiate the loan notes plus I do honestly believe he actually does have a few quid to invest himself too , time will tell tho :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks again for the info Carl. I must say i'm finding it pretty hard to get motivated by any news regarding CCAFC at the moment, but as they say, "the only way is up", & i know that i speak for the many on here that we truly & sincerely hope so. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

Yes I'm sure you would like to give positive news, but the question still hasn't been answered.. Whenever information has been at hand previously, its been put on this forum despite any possible problems it may cause. Why has this changed? Why can't Carl tell us the "truth" that him you gwyn etc know about? What's the difference between this and the things that have been posted before.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am

Dan wrote:Dan, Negative information was coming from this Forum.

Yes I'm sure you would like to give positive news, but the question still hasn't been answered.. Whenever information has been at hand previously, its been put on this forum despite any possible problems it may cause. Why has this changed? Why can't Carl tell us the "truth" that him you gwyn etc know about? What's the difference between this and the things that have been posted before.

Dan

you're not going to get an answer as the policy is applied to suit. When recent exclsuive and copyrighted information has been put on here lately resulting in a negative consequential impact we are told that the fans deserve to know the truth. Now we are told that as fans the truth must be kept from us because in this case it is different.

nothing has changed, except the goalposts. smacks of hypocrisy. they won't admit it of course

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Feedback wrote:
Dan wrote:

Dan

you're not going to get an answer as the policy is applied to suit. When recent exclsuive and copyrighted information has been put on here lately resulting in a negative consequential impact we are told that the fans deserve to know the truth. Now we are told that as fans the truth must be kept from us because in this case it is different.

nothing has changed, except the goalposts. smacks of hypocrisy. they won't admit it of course

Totally agree with this point. If the truth cannot be made public to FANS of the club then what was the point in posting this article in the first place? Everyone was aware a meeting was going to take place (it was on the official website) so why not say nothing and not even bother generating hype for no reason?!

Not sniping here, just wondering why the aritcle was published if no new information could be shared and why the goalposts have moved in terms of all information (good & bad) being made public?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Feedback wrote:
Dan wrote:Dan, Negative information was coming from this Forum.

Dan

So it would seem. The lack of replies from those "in the know" to the many people who have raised the same query on this thread says a lot in my opinion.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Is it true that this meeting didn't actually take place?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

For all those in this thread asking why cant I say everything, it is quite simple that I have given my word prior to being given information that I would not pass on the sensitive material that I have learned, there is not just one meeting either.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Is it true that this meeting didn't actually take place?

I think it's tonight myself in my opinion. SH is in London, AW is in London and TG flew in this AM, AW is not in Malaysia as some thought.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:
So it would seem. The lack of replies from those "in the know" to the many people who have raised the same query on this thread says a lot in my opinion.

Agreed it does say a lot like, I'm keeping stum because I have been asked to and to go against that might f**k things up for the club.

Like 99% of other posters I don't know what is happening between TG & SH and I am happy for that to continue if it is in the best interests of CCFC.

Not only that why is it so important to be 'in on the know?'

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:For all those in this thread asking why cant I say everything, it is quite simple that I have given my word prior to being given information that I would not pass on the sensitive material that I have learned, there is not just one meeting either.

Carl, a man for exclusives now keeping ssshhhhh. Hmmmmmm. You either deliver or you dont. Simple as that really.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Daya wrote:
Claude Blue wrote:Is it true that this meeting didn't actually take place?

I think it's tonight myself in my opinion. SH is in London, AW is in London and TG flew in this AM, AW is not in Malaysia as some thought.

tg is in cardiff tonight steve

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:For all those in this thread asking why cant I say everything, it is quite simple that I have given my word prior to being given information that I would not pass on the sensitive material that I have learned, there is not just one meeting either.

Carl, a man for exclusives now keeping ssshhhhh. Hmmmmmm. You either deliver or you dont. Simple as that really.

Who said Carl won't deliver?

Just because he won't give out info now doesn't mean he will not do it at a later date. TBH its a bit rude making demands of someone who has freely given info out in the past.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Daya wrote:

Who said Carl won't deliver?

Just because he won't give out info now doesn't mean he will not do it at a later date. TBH its a bit rude making demands of someone who has freely given info out in the past.

Rude? thats like asking the NOW to keep Stum!

I respect Carl, but you cant be Snow White one minute and a dwarf the next.

Clearly somethings going on, and fair enough to Carl if hes been requested to keep Stum, but you cant really be the poacher one minute and the gamekeeper the next on a messageboard but i'm sure he has his reasons, whilst I also appericate those who now question his silence at the present time considering his previous.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm

, but you cant really be the poacher one minute and the gamekeeper the next on a messageboard but i'm sure he has his reasons, whilst I also appericate those who now question his silence at the present time considering his previous.[/quote]
Poacher and gamekeeper. I seem to remember SH saying that about a well known CCFC face

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

I think all people are looking for is consistency and not picking and choosing to be honest.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 pm

NJ73 wrote:

I think all people are looking for is consistency and not picking and choosing to be honest.

NJ73, I have remained consistent , I have said there are meetings but what is said in those meetings I am not privvy too, dont you find it extroadinary that people would think I do.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

NJ73, I have remained consistent , I have said there are meetings but what is said in those meetings I am not privvy too, dont you find it extroadinary that people would think I do.

WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO KEEP QUITE and WHEN I AM ASKE,D I RESPECT PEOPLES WISHES IF ITS FOR THE GOOD OF OUR CLUB, Thats All I have to say on the Whole matter. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Surely you can understand though that your comment of:

Myself, Annis, Vince, Gwyn and Mogsy all know the truth and hopefully right this minute TG will be hearing it too. This could very well be a defining and pivotal moment in our history.

shows that you claimed to be aware of what one side of the parties in the meeting were going to say which then completely contradicts you now saying that you are not privvy to what is said in the meetings?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO KEEP QUITE and WHEN I AM ASKE,D I RESPECT PEOPLES WISHES IF ITS FOR THE GOOD OF OUR CLUB, Thats All I have to say on the Whole matter. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ok then can you answer this:

If Gethin Jenkins had told Carl about the transfer embargo but asked him to keep it quiet as he felt it would damage the club would it have been kept quiet?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:There is a meeting taking place right now in London between Sam Hammam, TG and Alan Whitely, they are discussing the Langston loan notes and other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club.

Myself, Annis, Vince, Gwyn and Mogsy all know the truth and hopefully right this minute TG will be hearing it too. This could very well be a defining and pivotal moment in our history.

Expect the naysayers to down it but it's happening and your the first to hear it.

Now it is down to the Malaysians and how they plan to deal with the news they are hearing, what they decide I will support as they are doing it for the good of our club.

Not a bad one to post for my 3000th post. You had to wait until I knew the meeting was going ahead.

copyright http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

Did any such meeting actually take place Carl or was Sam being a little "economical with the truth" again.?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:56 pm

["since62"]["carlccfc"]There is a meeting taking place right now in London between Sam Hammam, TG and Alan Whitely, they are discussing the Langston loan notes and other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club.

Expect the naysayers to down it but it's happening and your the first to hear it.

Now it is down to the Malaysians and how they plan to deal with the news they are hearing, what they decide I will support as they are doing it for the good of our club.

Not a bad one to post for my 3000th post. You had to wait until I knew the meeting was going ahead.

copyright http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.u

Did any such meeting actually take place Carl or was Sam being a little "economical with the truth" again.?[/quote]

there is a lot of mischief making out there at the moment keith especially when you have terry phillips running with a story that if he had bothered to contact the club or steve borley first he would have pulled before printing.
tg landed at heathrow this morning and was picked up by car and driven to cardiff to answer your question

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am

steve davies wrote:["since62"]["carlccfc"]There is a meeting taking place right now in London between Sam Hammam, TG and Alan Whitely, they are discussing the Langston loan notes and other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club.

copyright http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.u

Did any such meeting actually take place Carl or was Sam being a little "economical with the truth" again.?

there is a lot of mischief making out there at the moment keith especially when you have terry phillips running with a story that if he had bothered to contact the club or steve borley first he would have pulled before printing.
tg landed at heathrow this morning and was picked up by car and driven to cardiff to answer your question[/quote]
Aye seems there is a puppetmaster puling everyones strings :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:32 am

With all due respect mate. Why did you feel the need to inform us that you Know something the rest of us don't?
Pointless.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 am

bondog wrote:

With all due respect mate. Why did you feel the need to inform us that you Know something the rest of us don't?
Pointless.

Carl has explained his situation and I for one can completely understand where he is coming from. He has given his word that any information that comes his way about the finer details of the meetings between TG & SH will be treated as confidential whilst the meetings are in progress.

That doesn't actually mean he knows something you (or I) don't know at this point about the meetings, it just means that if he does become aware of something whilst they are still talking he will keep stum just in case anything said by him was too sensitive.

Complete and utter common sense

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 am

NJ73 wrote:
Surely you can understand though that your comment of:

shows that you claimed to be aware of what one side of the parties in the meeting were going to say which then completely contradicts you now saying that you are not privvy to what is said in the meetings?

Carl's first quote only proves he has some idea of what Sam Hammam is likely to say to TG, he has of course no idea what TG's response will be at the meeting between the pair and has consistently stated that.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bondog wrote:

Pointless.

Carl has explained his situation and I for one can completely understand where he is coming from. He has given his word that any information that comes his way about the finer details of the meetings between TG & SH will be treated as confidential whilst the meetings are in progress.

That doesn't actually mean he knows something you (or I) don't know at this point about the meetings, it just means that if he does become aware of something whilst they are still talking he will keep stum just in case anything said by him was too sensitive.

Complete and utter common sense

Clearly says he knows the truth? what's the truth?
he can't say. Then why mention it?
why not just say there's a meeting between CCFC reps and Hammam.? Simple as.
Oh and just to be clear, what the truth is i don't know, and do i care? do i f/ck