Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff city trust....IM FAMOUS hehehe

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=605

RIVAL MESSAGE BOARDS TAKE TO THE FIELD FOR KEENOR APPEAL
Posted by admin in Trust News
Bluebirds fanatic Jayne Hughes has organised a football match between supporters who use Annis Abraham’s Message Board (AAMB) and those that post on Mike Morris’ board (CCMB) in aid of the Fred Keenor Statue Fund Appeal.

It kicks off at 2pm on Sunday, August 22, on the under-16’s pitch at Leckwith, opposite the Cardiff City Stadium.

Jayne, who is from Caerau, Ely, said: “Ex-City stars Damon Searle and Scott Young have agreed to act as managers for the two teams.

“A great fun day for all is promised with music from Wiggy of Real Radio, a raffle with some great prizes and activities for children including a penalty shoot, and it’s all for a good cause. We’ll be there from 1pm.” City half-time announcer Wayne Crichton has also accepted an invitation to attend.

Team photographs will be taken at pitch side at the stadium before the game with the sides having use of the changing rooms. The Premier Lounge (Level 4) will be after the game for the presentation of trophies and the raffle draw. Each competing player is contributing £20.

Statue fund project manager David Craig said: “We thank Jayne so much for her great work in putting together this event in aid of the fund. We hope that other supporters will follow her lead and organise their own events – it can be a jumble sale, coffee morning, whatever you want to do.”

On the day players will shower and change at the ground and have a tour of the stadium. Half-hour tours for everyone else are available starting from 4pm and running until 5.30pm. The cost is just £2 for adults and £1 for children

Re: cardiff city trust....IM FAMOUS hehehe

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:05 pm

fantastic well done :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Jayne,
We all appreciate all the work you've put in to raise funds for Fred. Thanks to all the players and everyone else who's contributing too but Jayne, you deserve enormous credit for having the idea and making it happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 pm

I knew it was for the fame all along :lol: :ayatollah:

Such good work :D x

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you both :D xxx

ALSO can i just mention i have bought 6 raffle books consisting of 1000 tickets, i want to sell them all, so if anyone wanta book to sell the tickets i would be very very gratefull......£1 a strip ......look how much that will bring in if i can sell them all.....brilliant i say so who's up for selling some tickets?????

Great prizes on offer i promise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 am

Well Done Jayne, Your certainly putting some hours in and fair play youve never given up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:Well Done Jayne, Your certainly putting some hours in and fair play youve never given up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

She's doing a fantastic job fair play , maybe she should be invited onto the Trust Board too ???? Well done Jayne

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Well Done Jayne, Your certainly putting some hours in and fair play youve never given up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

She's doing a fantastic job fair play , maybe she should be invited onto the Trust Board too ???? Well done Jayne

She can always put herself forward as a candidate at the board elections next year (worked for Dreamlike or Chic who is now a much valued member of the Trust board). In the meantime , with ideas like she has , I really hope Jayne can find the time to contribute to events like this anyway.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 am

Martyn1963 wrote:

Or even the inner circle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Or even the inner circle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn some of us are going to form an outer circle to compete against u guys :lol: or indeed a magic circle if we can wipe the debt away :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 am

There's one crucial thing she's missed.... who gets the home dressing room and who gets the away dressing room?

Apart from that, a fantastic job

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 am

Well done Jayne may be they should put a statue of you next to old Freddy boy ;)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 am

Jayne, great work. You and everyone involved should be real proud of your efforts.

Unfortunately I can't make this (work starting to get in the way of enjoyment ;) ), but is there anyway I can buy strips of tickets from you??????????? like paying into a paypal account or something?????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Gwyn some of us are going to form an outer circle to compete against u guys :lol: or indeed a magic circle if we can wipe the debt away :ayatollah:

I'm going to start my own circle, anyone want to join? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 am

Owain wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Gwyn some of us are going to form an outer circle to compete against u guys :lol: or indeed a magic circle if we can wipe the debt away :ayatollah:

I'm going to start my own circle, anyone want to join? :lol:

we need to find a celebrity leader though from within the empire that is CCFC to mix with 1 who can supply all the current info and literally dig up the dirt , the cleaners are usually in the know so maybe we need to find her and invite her into the circle ? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 am

Nottage Blue wrote:There's one crucial thing she's missed.... who gets the home dressing room and who gets the away dressing room?

AAMB are using the home chaging rooms of course Nottage Blue ;) our boys will be wearing home blue and the CCMB are wearing the yellow away...see i got it all sorted matey boy ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody can buy raffle tickets like i have said i have 6 books with 1000 tickets and im gonna make damned sure i sell evry single one of them at £1 a strip :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A guy last night gave me £60 which i can use to either sponsor a very very needy player or i will put it straight into the fund ...... *hint hint* everyone ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 am

could be a good opportunity here for the Curly Kid from Merthyr to have his flowing locks removed ? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 am

Martyn1963 wrote:could be a good opportunity here for the Curly Kid from Merthyr to have his flowing locks removed ? :lol:

aww he said he might even play...but i have no room for him now we have 23 players as it is lol.....

still looking for LINESMEN .......ANY OFFERS???????????????????????????? ;) :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 am

he's a rugby player now Jayne and at 26 is in his latter days for a comeback :lol: Im sorry I cant commit and say yes for the lino as its too awkward , BUT like I said I will sponsor a player or something :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

hughesygirl wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:There's one crucial thing she's missed.... who gets the home dressing room and who gets the away dressing room?

AAMB are using the home chaging rooms of course Nottage Blue ;) our boys will be wearing home blue and the CCMB are wearing the yellow away...see i got it all sorted matey boy ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody can buy raffle tickets like i have said i have 6 books with 1000 tickets and im gonna make damned sure i sell evry single one of them at £1 a strip :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A guy last night gave me £60 which i can use to either sponsor a very very needy player or i will put it straight into the fund ...... *hint hint* everyone ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great work, Jayne. The most important part is that you've secured this MB the home dressing room. This is a huge psychological advantage. As we all know, it's not about a good day out, it's not just about raising money for charity, it's not about enjoying the game, it's about grinding them into the ground, kicking them all over the pitch and making sure we destroy them :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: