Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2009 accounts

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 am

Any idea when they are going to be submitted?

What is the delay, now, on submission?

Who is responsible for them being submitted?

Many thanks

Re: 2009 accounts

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 am

Good question :?:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 am

Hopefully soon!

I think the original delay was with the valuation of the stadium, and whether the stated value was correct.

The fact that there has been a boardroom change probably hasn't helped thing either, with Flitcroft etc leaving.

A few people have said that this is the only reason we are under an embargo at the moment, but whether that's a nice way of hiding the tax bill I don't know.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 am

Owain wrote:Hopefully soon!

I think the original delay was with the valuation of the stadium, and whether the stated value was correct.

The fact that there has been a boardroom change probably hasn't helped thing either, with Flitcroft etc leaving.

A few people have said that this is the only reason we are under an embargo at the moment, but whether that's a nice way of hiding the tax bill I don't know.

Its the stadium valuation and the fact no-one could be certain that all the liabilities racked up by the previous Chairman have now been discovered.

Hopefully , the talks between the club and Langston which Carl has advised on here started yesterday evening will clarify how that debt is to be shown in the accounts. As soon as that is done , I would imagine the accounts will be ready for the directors to approve and the auditors to sign off.