Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The jacks are not happy

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 am

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/sport ... ticle.html :lol: :lol: even the hamilton boss turned rthem down :lol:

Re: The jacks are not happy

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

They're really struggling to get a manager, maybe they're not as big a club as they think they are

Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm

looks like Leicester are now looking at Colace who plays for Barnsley , he was on the Jacks wanted list before Souza left !

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 pm

If Dave Jones went tomorrow I don't think there would be many managers wanting to come into a debt ridden club like yours. Have you paid your tax yet?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 pm

They are losing 2-0 at Hereford right now with virtually a full team. Cant read anything into it but they should be winning...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:26 pm

There would be more managers wanting to come to CARDIFF CITY than Swansea. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:They are losing 2-0 at Hereford right now with virtually a full team. Cant read anything into it but they should be winning...

Oh god i am distraught! It's a meaningless pre-season. Newcastle got thumped by Orient pre-season last year. We got thumped out in Spain. </sigh>

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 pm

bloo wrote:
BluebirdWalker wrote:They are losing 2-0 at Hereford right now with virtually a full team. Cant read anything into it but they should be winning...

Oh god i am distraught! It's a meaningless pre-season. Newcastle got thumped by Orient pre-season last year. We got thumped out in Spain. </sigh>

Great for all the 400 who went up there though. :o

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:32 pm

bloo wrote:If Dave Jones went tomorrow I don't think there would be many managers wanting to come into a debt ridden club like yours. Have you paid your tax yet?

Some of it. At least we pay our debts and not rape our creditors.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:If Dave Jones went tomorrow I don't think there would be many managers wanting to come into a debt ridden club like yours. Have you paid your tax yet?

eh? Are you on drugs? Can I have some of what you are on? :D You are in court again soon over another unpaid bill. Raping creditors? That's what your club have done since you came into the Championship.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

eh? Are you on drugs? Can I have some of what you are on? :D You are in court again soon over another unpaid bill. Raping creditors? That's what your club have done since you came into the Championship.

On glue again bloo??? We might be in debt but are servicing it. Your club has gone through twice. The last time paying 5p in the pound shafting numerous local businesses.

No one has been shafted by CCFC.

People in (fibre)glass houses and all that Bloo.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Well we learnt the hard way twice, let's hope your club take note and not spend what you do not have.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

bloo wrote:Well we learnt the hard way twice, let's hope your club take note and not spend what you do not have.

Give the malaysians a year or so and we'll be fine

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:Well we learnt the hard way twice, let's hope your club take note and not spend what you do not have.

I think it will take more than a year or two Gareth.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 pm

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I think it will take more than a year or two Gareth.

Depends on agrements with Langston/Sam. Also a premier league promotion would help (highly unlikely without 3 new signings)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Really?

Where were the -20 points then?
You'd still be playing non league football if that rule had been introduced then.

Your lot are probably the reason why it has.