Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"The truth" - what is it?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 am

We are all Cardiff City fans so give us "the truth"or is it priviliged information only a select few are allowed to know and the rest of us get drip fed the info as and when suits those in the know? :ayatollah:

Re: "The truth" - what is it?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 am

last week people on here were claiming that some of the info put on here could be damaging the club.

maybe its info the club, or carl dont feel right to post in full at present :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 am

ihatealiens wrote:We are all Cardiff City fans so give us "the truth"or is it priviliged information only a select few are allowed to know and the rest of us get drip fed the info as and when suits those in the know? :ayatollah:

It has always been that way IHA. If its for the good of CCFC then I'm willing to be out of the loop/circle/know until someone decides differently.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

this Forum needs Mully and Sculder as moderators I think :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 am

Martyn1963 wrote:this Forum needs Mully and Sculder as moderators I think :lol:

I bet there are loads of X-Files left behind by the previous Chairman

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I bet there are loads of X-Files left behind by the previous Chairman

or indeed XXX ;)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

milly44 wrote:last week people on here were claiming that some of the info put on here could be damaging the club.

maybe its info the club, or carl dont feel right to post in full at present :ayatollah:

Yes I was one of them but I was persuaded otherwise by Annis, Carl and others after several debates on this forum and it is only right to inform all the fans good news or bad. You can't say one minute we want to tell you everything be it good or bad but the next minute withold information because it suits certain people. Carl is a fan just like the rest of us as is Annis and if accusations of an inner circle are not going to be thrown about then "the truth" should be divulged whatever it is. After all I thought what this forum was all about was an avenue whereby Cardiff City football fans could get news about our club because we get very little news from the local press. Then to debate those issues openly, but it seems not.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am

Trouble is tho when Carl posts any news there is always somebody there to argue the toss , always somebody who wants like total proof about anything and always others with personal agendas who try their best to dis-prove anything . Debate goes out the window to become slanging matches so if and when news becomes available and without speculation Im sure we will be told :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:49 am

ihatealiens wrote:We are all Cardiff City fans so give us "the truth"or is it priviliged information only a select few are allowed to know and the rest of us get drip fed the info as and when suits those in the know? :ayatollah:

Pipe down. Where is my coffee?!?!?!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Trouble is tho when Carl posts any news there is always somebody there to argue the toss , always somebody who wants like total proof about anything and always others with personal agendas who try their best to dis-prove anything . Debate goes out the window to become slanging matches so if and when news becomes available and without speculation Im sure we will be told :ayatollah:

Carl said this last night :-

There is a meeting taking place right now in London between Sam Hammam, TG and Alan Whitely, they are discussing the Langston loan notes and other matters that Sam feels needs saying to TG for the good of our club

Myself, Annis, Vince, Gwyn and Mogsy all know the truth and hopefully right this minute TG will be hearing it too. This could very well be a defining and pivotal moment in our history.

What matters are they then? and what truth do the few know that any other fan does not deserve to know and debate openly?
That's the trouble with our club too much cloak and dagger and the people that count most i.e the fans are kept out of the loop like norty school kids :lol: but it's ok we'll keep paying for our tickets and keep our gobs shut :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

One lump or two? ;)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

oh you mean THAT truth ????? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

I se what you've done there, Martyn, re-arranging Mulder and Scully in comic fashion :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 am

Martyn1963 wrote:oh you mean THAT truth ????? :lol:

Yeah that one :lol: your in the loop then eh? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 am

Nottage Blue wrote:

I se what you've done there, Martyn, re-arranging Mulder and Scully in comic fashion :lol:

hooray glad somebody did :lol: I was trying to get a link with Mully and Milly but failed with Sculder tho .......... too much seriousness on this forum at the mo :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

hooray glad somebody did :lol: I was trying to get a link with Mully and Milly but failed with Sculder tho .......... too much seriousness on this forum at the mo :ayatollah:

Shall we get the sex thread going again then ? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 am

no we want the TRUTH here .................

Trading
Returns
Under
The
Hammam

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

ihatealiens wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

One lump or two? ;)

2 spoons of coffee and 2 spoons of sugar. cheers

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 am

Martyn1963 wrote:no we want the TRUTH here .................

Trading
Returns
Under
The
Hammam

:lol: :ayatollah:

nah he ain't got too hapennies to scratch his arse with :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

ooh bitter sweet sarah eh? :lol: or a bitta sweet sarah yummm :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

:lol:
mully aint got shit on me :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 am

plenty of sculduggery tho :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 am

ihatealiens wrote:ooh bitter sweet sarah eh? :lol: or a bitta sweet sarah yummm :lol:

bitter and sweet. I like to mix it up a bit

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:ooh bitter sweet sarah eh? :lol: or a bitta sweet sarah yummm :lol:

I can vouch for that! :D

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:

I can vouch for that! :D

It confuzzles me with people's usernames on here, you know me but I have no idea who you are!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am

bitter and sweet. I like to mix it up a bit[/quote]

I can vouch for that! :D[/quote]

It confuzzles me with people's usernames on here, you know me but I have no idea who you are![/quote]

I'm the same!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 am

AHHHHHH GOT IT!!!!! Firm thighs....... :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 am

Uncle Fester wrote:bitter and sweet. I like to mix it up a bit

I can vouch for that! :D[/quote]

It confuzzles me with people's usernames on here, you know me but I have no idea who you are![/quote]

I'm the same!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
everyone knows uncle fester :cry: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:AHHHHHH GOT IT!!!!! Firm thighs....... :ayatollah:

Ermm... yep. :D :oops: :D :oops:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:AHHHHHH GOT IT!!!!! Firm thighs....... :ayatollah:

Ermm... yep. :D :oops: :D :oops:

My favourite Bow monster in the whole world! Look forward to seeing you soon sugar tits