Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WELL DONE FRANCE

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm

This is gonna be a 3 pager.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

It was the right call.

At the end of the day, it's a security risk. I can understand its something to do with their religion (which, btw, doesn't really happen in modern day pakistan etc, its just an "old-muslim" thing).

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm

excellent news :ayatollah: lets hope we see the light ;)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

That's all right!! But what if the woman is a right minger ? then what all of France will be campaigning for the Burka to be reinstated :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 pm

I walked through Barnsley town centre earlier! The woman wer'nt muslims just locals. and i will tell thi now i would make them all wear the burka!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: FRANCE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

their country their laws, dont like it leave.

the burka is not a religious outfit it is a way of the men having power over women to stop them being viewed by other men.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

The Premier 1 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: FRANCE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

their country their laws, dont like it leave.

the burka is not a religious outfit it is a way of the men having power over women to stop them being viewed by other men.

As far as I am aware, wearing a full face veil isn't required by the koran, just a headscarf

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Why don't we have the balls to do the same, its long overdue.

Went to Saudi Arabia years ago on a trade mission, not allowed to take a bible into the country and no churches either.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm

ridofrid wrote:Why don't we have the balls to do the same, its long overdue.

Went to Saudi Arabia years ago on a trade mission, not allowed to take a bible into the country and no churches either.

That is because they have balls but we have burks. :D

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 pm

What does Quran say about the Burqa?
First of all, it depends on which Islamic scholar you ask.

They are all in disagreement as to what extend Quran advocates this.
However, the Quran does urge men and women to dress and behave modestly in society.
The Quran does not specifically mention the Burqa or tells women to wear such extremely confining clothes.

The Ulema or the Scholars do agree that the Quran says women should not wear extremely revealing clothes.

Modern day muslims base their authority regarding the Burqa on the Hadith or collected traditions of life in the days of Muhammad the prophet. But a noteworthy objection is that Hadith describes 7th century Arabian life, which should not be imposed on modern day Muslims world wide.
Muslim communities also argue that women are to dress modestly but should not be forced or punished to wear a Burqa.
This is why many Muslim communities have different preferences regarding the application of the Burqa.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm

now we should do the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Well done france but wtf is a quran ?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Well done france but wtf is a quran ?

The Qu'ran I think its spelt.. It's the Muslim equivilant of the bible :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Only ever seen it spelt koran before, looks like i have learnt something new today cheers Dafydd.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Well done france but wtf is a quran ?

It's a new cereal,very nice :ayatollah: back to the topic & viva la France .it also looks stupid the burka :lol: