Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rumours From "The Carl" Of "BBC 606"

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A71609079

If they can get the debt problems sorted by the January transfer window I will be impressed.

Re: Rumours From "The Carl" Of "BBC 606"

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

That guy made the ludicruously unprovable claim that Americans investment of round 125m wasn't going to happen.

Christ, I can make those kind of rumours up.

Half time entertainment consisting of Miami Dolphin cheerleaders getting nekkid and performing lezza style acts won't be happening.

Unfortunately.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Wayne S wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A71609079

If they can get the debt problems sorted by the January transfer window I will be impressed.

Interesting this fella does tend to get a fair bit correct

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Some of the posts about Hammam and Ridsdale are bang on

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Wayne S wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A71609079

Interesting this fella does tend to get a fair bit correct

Blue Prophets brother has 'a mole' at the club, surely we can work out who it is from this post on 20th June 2010.

"It's a big deal pretty soon, my brothers 15th wedding anniversary party next week.

One of his big mates (the mole) can't be there,

He is staying in Vincent Tans holiday home...........it probably means nothing, but apparently they are getting on really well, good mates and VT is coming around to lashing out the cash.

I don't know, but if the Cardiff rep is big buddies with the money man............well it can't hurt"

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Surely it would have happened if that was true Wayne? That was 3 weeks ago

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Surely it would have happened if that was true Wayne? That was 3 weeks ago

I'm not talking about the CONTENT (That rumour was on here as well), I'm on about the information that gives an indication as to his Mole.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Wayne S wrote:
BluebirdWalker wrote:Surely it would have happened if that was true Wayne? That was 3 weeks ago

I'm not talking about the CONTENT (That rumour was on here as well), I'm on about the information that gives an indication as to his Mole.

When was DJ in Malaysia speaking to VT? :D and looking back through previous Blue Prophet posts, the mole plays golf. ;)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:40 pm

I post regularly on there (Guess which one I am ;) ) and have met Prophet on many occassions. He isn't someone who makes up rumours for the fun of it. Ross Young who posts on here will back me up :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

nerd wrote:That guy made the ludicruously unprovable claim that Americans investment of round 125m wasn't going to happen.

Half time entertainment consisting of Miami Dolphin cheerleaders getting nekkid and performing lezza style acts won't be happening.

Unfortunately.

Don't you remember Ridsdale talking to American investors the summer we were in the FA Cup Final and also last summer? Not completely made up then really is it?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:I post regularly on there (Guess which one I am ;) ) and have met Prophet on many occassions. He isn't someone who makes up rumours for the fun of it. Ross Young who posts on here will back me up :ayatollah:

Everytime I pop on there, he seems to have a nice little tit bit. A decent fella.

Have you worked out where his info comes from yet?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Wayne S wrote:
TrecynonBlue wrote:I post regularly on there (Guess which one I am ;) ) and have met Prophet on many occassions. He isn't someone who makes up rumours for the fun of it. Ross Young who posts on here will back me up :ayatollah:

Everytime I pop on there, he seems to have a nice little tit bit. A decent fella.

Have you worked out where his info comes from yet?

No, but I shall ask him the next time we all meet up for a swift half in the Insole. But I don't think he'll give names. He's mentioned his brothers mate for months and months now so its not as if he's suddenly made it all up. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:
nerd wrote:That guy made the ludicruously unprovable claim that Americans investment of round 125m wasn't going to happen.

Unfortunately.

Don't you remember Ridsdale talking to American investors the summer we were in the FA Cup Final and also last summer? Not completely made up then really is it?

Lol.

Ridders' "American investors" were Citibank employees - hardly investors!

When Ridders went to Yankee-doodle land, that was about debt restructuring not investment.

Prophet's brother is allegedly a lawyer who was allegedly involved in the alleged investment which allegedly fell through... which was a nice rumour to through out there for the simple reason it wasn't provable either way.

Put it this way, who the hell would invest 125m into a club nowhere near that on the speculation of possibly getting to the Prem?

Prophet may get some things right. Carl, he ain't.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Indeed,let's dissect the latest info.

"Apparently DJ wants to ship out one more and bring three more in.........I have no names,
I just hope that its not one of the "crown jewels" being sold to finance this, decent salary's are available for the right players, but at the moment not a lot of transfer fee money."

Bold prediction, given we've three players int he squad for Portugal.

"Apparently the consortium will pay decent wages, but until the financial mess is sorted, which they are working on....well no big transfer outlays, it will take a few months to sort out the mess left by Sam Hamman (NOT Peter Ridsdale)."

EXCLUSIVE!!! We're not paying big transfer fees. Clearly the work of Nostradamus there.

"The idea is to keep the bulk of the squad that almost got there last season, but to add more strength in depth as cheaply as possible, loanees etc......then when the finances are sorted out, well DJ will be given a transfer budget in January."

Gosh. Sounds remarkably like... common se nse. Of course D will be given a budget in January. It couldwell be a figure between 0 and infinity...

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Ahh fair point

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Yep, i can, he's no bullshitter and his brother is a pretty successful guy from what i've heard.
Who are you on there?

I haven't been on there for months :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Ross Young wrote:

Yep, i can, he's no bullshitter and his brother is a pretty successful guy from what i've heard.
Who are you on there?

Yes Atreyu, we've missed you on there. Look at my avator, that'll give you a clue as to who I am ;-)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:
Ross Young wrote:

Who are you on there?

Yes Atreyu, we've missed you on there. Look at my avator, that'll give you a clue as to who I am ;-)

Is you username long enough? :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Is you username long enough? :lol:

No. I need something longer. :lol: