Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's A simple equation really.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 pm

A. Clubs skint ( After Ridsdale)

B. Sam/ Langston, owed heavy dough.

C. Malay, bought in got dough behind them.

D. SH wants back in

E. PMG got what they wanted and now want an exit

= the obvious,

Malay go it alone

OR

take other investment from another party if they have it, or just try and reduce debts in a business way playing hardball with others possible losses.

Re: It's A simple equation really.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Daya wrote:A. Clubs skint ( After Ridsdale)

D. SH wants back in

= the obvious,

Malay go it alone

OR

take other investment from another party if they have it, or just try and reduce debts in a business way playing hardball with others possible losses.

Unless tg/vt want to invest millions they have to work with Sam.

As anyone who knows me will vouch i am not sam's biggest fan but i believe that if sam has someone to control him (re finances) then his return could help end our debt crisis.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Just maybe those behind Langston, think a united front with TG etc see's a way of getting their money back Wilts. Or on the other hand seeing a way of making a future profit too via football.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Sam or the Eggs i know who i would vote for.
Daya cheers by the way Elliott had a great year at Bristol and know back playing in my side :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Daya wrote:Just maybe those behind Langston, think a united front with TG etc see's a way of getting their money back Wilts. Or on the other hand seeing a way of making a future profit too via football.

Only 1 way of making a profit. Invest to get into prem league and put a few quid into the academy.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

birchblue wrote:Sam or the Eggs i know who i would vote for.
Daya cheers by the way Elliott had a great year at Bristol and know back playing in my side :ayatollah:

No worries mate! Glad he enjoyed it!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Daya wrote:Just maybe those behind Langston, think a united front with TG etc see's a way of getting their money back Wilts. Or on the other hand seeing a way of making a future profit too via football.

Only 1 way of making a profit. Invest to get into prem league and put a few quid into the academy.

only if Wilts..... the Riddler no doubt has left alot of mess for others to clear up...... takes time to clear the poop off the park when its been dumped everywhere!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Daya wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

only if Wilts..... the Riddler no doubt has left alot of mess for others to clear up...... takes time to clear the poop off the park when its been dumped everywhere!

A JCB or 3 will be needed as opposed to a pooper scoop to clean up Ridsdale shite

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 pm

birchblue wrote:Sam or the Eggs i know who i would vote for.

Birch you know where we are in the future if you need us http://www.gsdsports.co.uk , give Elliot my best. Smashing lad to be proud of!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Cheers will do they want to monitor him every 4 weeks next year but im happy with the training hes getting know.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

["Gareth (Wilts)"]["Daya"]A. Clubs skint ( After Ridsdale)

D. SH wants back in

= the obvious,

Malay go it alone

OR

Unless tg/vt want to invest millions they have to work with Sam.

As anyone who knows me will vouch i am not sam's biggest fan but i believe that if sam has someone to control him (re finances) then his return could help end our debt crisis.[/quote]

Malaysians to go it alone steve i think and other creditors to lose out.
as i have said many times they knew the mess the club was in before they invested their initial 6 million.
if they were not prepared to go it alone why did they not involve sam from day one of the proposed investment.
i think they will try to restructure the unsecured langston debt and will not want sam anywhere near the club.
It might seem like a massive debt now but an outlay of some 30 million for a top championship club with its own wholly owned stadium seems a bargain to me at that price.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 pm

steve davies wrote:Malaysians to go it alone steve i think and other creditors to lose out.
as i have said many times they knew the mess the club was in before they invested their initial 6 million.
if they were not prepared to go it alone why did they not involve sam from day one of the proposed investment.
i think they will try to restructure the unsecured langston debt and will not want sam anywhere near the club.
It might seem like a massive debt now but an outlay of some 30 million for a top championship club with its own wholly owned stadium seems a bargain to me at that price.

I wouldn't argue with that.

They know what their doing, and know what they got themselves into.

Hopefully they'll come to an amicable agreement with Langstone, and they can carry on sorting out this mess!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Owain wrote:
steve davies wrote:Malaysians to go it alone steve i think and other creditors to lose out.

Hopefully they'll come to an amicable agreement with Langstone, and they can carry on sorting out this mess!

Those are my feelings too, they will go alone.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Daya wrote:
Owain wrote:

Once they've renegotiated and written down a large chunk of the debt no doubt.

They know what they're doing.
There's no point splashing the cash now, they're better off negotiate with creditors and come to agreements to lower the debt, which is probably what they are doing.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 pm

["Owain"]["Daya"][="Owain"]["steve davies"]
Malaysians to go it alone steve i think and other creditors to lose out.

Hopefully they'll come to an amicable agreement with Langstone, and they can carry on sorting out this mess![/quote]

Once they've renegotiated and written down a large chunk of the debt no doubt.

They know what they're doing.
There's no point splashing the cash now, they're better off negotiate with creditors and come to agreements to lower the debt, which is probably what they are doing.[/quote]

the other thing owain is that there seems to be all this negativity but we have only lost joe from the squad that reached the play off final wheras i expected quite a few top earners to be gone by now to get the club on a much lower wage bill.
although i also think a lot of clubs who would want our players would baulk at the wages they earn at the moment

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Ive heared rumours that Langston is no other than Ron Noades or at least a consortium lead by him and heared that Sam is telling the world that he also has money to invest !!

Its obvious that PMG have got their stadium and land are now trying to get shot of their CCFC shares at a decent price and maybe induldge in a bit of asset stripping and pocket lining to boot ............. then again I maybe totally wide of the mark !
Who knows ????

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

We may have lost Joe, but we have cleared a bit of the dead wood away as well, and whilst not many would argue with the choice of those we got rid of, it does leave us with a much smaller squad and thin on the deck.

Yes it's not about quantity but more about quality, but quality is of no use if it's sitting injured on a bench or banned for 3 weeks.We need cover in and quickly.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 pm

We may have lost Joe, but we have cleared a bit of the dead wood away as well, and whilst not many would argue with the choice of those we got rid of, it does leave us with a much smaller squad and thin on the deck.

Yes it's not about quantity but more about quality, but quality is of no use if it's sitting injured on a bench or banned for 3 weeks.We need cover in and quickly.