Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Owain

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Numerous times in the past there have been threads about threads "disappearing", and then "re-appearing" at a later date.

I can CONFIRM this is definatly a case that needs looking into.

I have experienced it first time today.

Somebody made a query earlier (that I responded to) regarding Carlccfc's post about TG, Sam, Alan Whitely, and all that business. At the time, I couldn't find the thread for the life of me (I also used the search function).

Later on the thread "reappeared", and somebody sent me the link to show me. I then went to reply in the thread concerning Carl's thread, yet once again this thread had "disappeared".

As I had replied to his thread, it would be in my "View your posts" section. It was not.

Later, the thread "reappeared" again.

I'm telling you because I figured it was a forum issue.

Cheers,

Dafydd.

Re: FAO Owain

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm not sure about the thread in question, but if it had disappeared from your 'own posts' section the thread must have been moved from the main forum, and put back again.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Owain wrote:I'm not sure about the thread in question, but if it had disappeared from your 'own posts' section the thread must have been moved from the main forum, and put back again.

It was the thread titled "What happened"

It didn't breach any of the rules, so would have no reason for it to be taken off and replaced?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

I don't know I'm afraid!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Alright, no biggie. I know its caused a bit of friction where certain members have kicked up a fuss because they think threads have been removed and re-added later.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 pm

wheres mulder and scully when you need them ;)

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 pm

It's the dark arts of moderating!!

All moderators undertake an intensive six week course run by Kim Jong Il :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Claude Blue wrote:It's the dark arts of moderating!!

All moderators undertake an intensive six week course run by Kim Jong Il :lol: :lol:

That's the first I've heard of it :roll:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Claire wrote:
Claude Blue wrote:It's the dark arts of moderating!!

That's the first I've heard of it :roll:

You've got a lot to look forward to :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17603

Still there Dafydd :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 am

amoungst posts being deleted, its worse than the other board latley :roll:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 am

hughesygirl wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17603

Still there Dafydd :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah I know, that's what I mean. It'll randomly disappear, then re-appear later :|