Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MEETING BETWEEN TG +SH??????

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 am

I thought that there was a meeting on monday night (according to carl) i,ve no reason to dought carl but terry phillips is making out the meeting is today????

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26847296/

Re: MEETING BETWEEN TG +SH??????

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 am

Its all getting confusing a little because someone has posted here that TG didnt infact arrive in the UK until Tues morn ( yesterday ) so any meeting with Sam on Monday MUST have been from another CCFC " person " .............. and the Echo just seem to print whats common knowledge from this Forum . Im sure somebody may let us know whats going on and where this week ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 am

Yes i,m sure it was daya who said that tg wasn,t arriving in the uk until yesterday????

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am

cityone wrote:I thought that there was a meeting on monday night (according to carl) i,ve no reason to dought carl but terry phillips is making out the meeting is today????

as what youve all been saying on here, yes monday night Sam did meet regarding langston with some business men .
but i can confirm tg is meeting Sam today, fingers crossed it all gets sorted once and for all for the good of cardiff city
LONGLEGS

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am

cityone wrote:I thought that there was a meeting on monday night (according to carl) i,ve no reason to dought carl but terry phillips is making out the meeting is today????

This is one of the risks of posting based on information received from only one side of an argument or from unattributable leaks from club employees (which the club will surely clamp down on hard in the near future).

I am quite sure that Carl posted that a meeting between Sam Hammam and TG was actually taking place as he posted on Monday because he believed that to be the case. But I suspect that belief was largely based on what Sam had told him - which now seems to be a nonsense as TG wasn`t even in the UK at the time.And "the great researcher" that is Terry Phillips just blindly took that as gospel and confirmed it through Media Wales.(Terry , if you are reading this what Sam tells you or what is leaked from the club by a disgruntled employee is not necessarily accurate).

I see that Terry has now changed his story to a meeting happening today , as advised by a poster on here called Longlegs , but failing to explain how he got his first "exclusive" so badly wrong or even if the new meeting has been confirmed by the club (I hope his source is better than the previous one if he has sought that confirmation).

It may be that there is a meeting to be held sometime today between TG and Sam , but I would have thought it more likely to be a meeting between TG , Alan Whitely and Langston`s solicitors so that it involves decision makers over the debt due , rather than with Sam who still maintains that he is not Langston so can`t make that decison.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 am

[since62"]["cityone"]I thought that there was a meeting on monday night (according to carl) i,ve no reason to dought carl but terry phillips is making out the meeting is today????

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26847296/[/

This is one of the risks of posting based on information received from only one side of an argument or from unattributable leaks from club employees (which the club will surely clamp down on hard in the near future).

I am quite sure that Carl posted that a meeting between Sam Hammam and TG was actually taking place as he posted on Monday because he believed that to be the case. But I suspect that belief was largely based on what Sam had told him - which now seems to be a nonsense as TG wasn`t even in the UK at the time.And "the great researcher" that is Terry Phillips just blindly took that as gospel and confirmed it through Media Wales.(Terry , if you are reading this what Sam tells you or what is leaked from the club by a disgruntled employee is not necessarily accurate).

I see that Terry has now changed his story to a meeting happening today , as advised by a poster on here called Longlegs , but failing to explain how he got his first "exclusive" so badly wrong or even if the new meeting has been confirmed by the club (I hope his source is better than the previous one if he has sought that confirmation).

It may be that there is a meeting to be held sometime today between TG and Sam , but I would have thought it more likely to be a meeting between TG , Alan Whitely and Langston`s solicitors so that it involves decision makers over the debt due , rather than with Sam who still maintains that he is not Langston so can`t make that decison.[/quote]

sums it up in one for me keith as terry phillips is now working off the law of averages and hoping that if he keeps on printing it one day he will be right.
as i have always said if things were being sorted through lawyers before why do people assume that it wont be going through lawyers now.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 am

Does it really matter if the meeting was on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday? The big picture is the meeting between TG & SH when it happens to the exact minute/day is the finer detail.

Carl might have got some of the finer detail wrong, but thankfully he got the bigger picture correct.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Does it really matter if the meeting was on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday? The big picture is the meeting between TG & SH when it happens to the exact minute/day is the finer detail.

Carl might have got some of the finer detail wrong, but thankfully he got the bigger picture correct.

well it does matter tony because the meeting did not take place and now your insisting that the meeting is taking place today and all based on the same incorrect evidence given on monday night and by the same journalist.
i ask again why has sam appeared now and not back in april may when the club was on the brink of destruction

as i have said there seem to be a distinction between what is actually going to happen at a meeting and what other people hope/want from this meeting after all these exclusives are being fed to this board via sam and his contacts and there has been no reply from tg except for his self serving comment on the official site.