Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The meeting is def going ahead tg and sam

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

as what youve all been saying on here, yes monday night Sam did meet regarding langston with some business men .
but i can confirm tg is meeting Sam today, fingers crossed it all gets sorted once and for all for the good of cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The meeting is def going ahead tg and sam

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am

LONGLEGS wrote:as what youve all been saying on here, yes monday night Sam did meet regarding langston with some business men .
but i can confirm tg is meeting Sam today, fingers crossed it all gets sorted once and for all for the good of cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good news then ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

yes great news martyn

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26847296/ :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 am

Eddie May wrote:There are people at our club and their friends who have tried to stop this meeting happening, to me that was wrong, it needs sorting and its finally happening :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its a free country at the end of the day even though Sam and TG are from overseas , nowt stopping them meeting as friends to talk about whatever they want to :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 am

I have always said that Sam will bring the passion thats been missing upstairs back to our club.

Is there any way this return could happen now? Or is it gone beyond that?

If that was ever confirmed I would drive over there and meet him at the gates with a big :ayatollah:

Like the idea of him dealing with football matters.

Probably wont happen

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 am

Don't forget it was Carl who told us a meeting between TG & SH would take place. I don't suppose he will now be flooded with apologies from those who doubted him?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 am

One thing it does show that Carl was correct.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 am

Daya wrote:One thing it does show that Carl was correct.

the one's being picky will quote him as posting that the meeting was taking place on Monday nite , truth is that a meeting took place . Today or tomoz Sam and TG should meet .

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Daya wrote:One thing it does show that Carl was correct.

the one's being picky will quote him as posting that the meeting was taking place on Monday nite , truth is that a meeting took place . Today or tomoz Sam and TG should meet .

I don`t think most people were being picky (some may have been).

Carl quite clearly and categorically stated that a meeeting was actually taking place between Sam and TG as he posted on Monday evening - not that a meeting was to take place , but that it was actually happening at the time.Carl is too intelligent to do so , but the posting almost carried the seemingly obligatory "FACT" tag.

As I have posted elsewhere on here today , I am not having a go at Carl about this , other than a general warning about relying too heavily on information provided by one person (in this case Sam) who has a vested interest in giving just his side of the story as it were or on a mole from within the club with a similar vested interest(maybe his employment prospects would be better with Sam at the helm than with the new regime as they continue their review of underperforming areas of the business).

And you say "truth is that a meeting took place". Whose truth? Sam`s again? And who was this supposed meeting between and did it have anything to do with the debt between CCFC and Langston? Sam having a meeting with "some businessmen" is just meaningless.