Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This Hammam/TG Meeting?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 pm

nerd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Hmm, you're saying PMG are currently investing in the club then?

How do you treat the £7-£9m they have loaned to the club and £2-3m worth of shares they own ?

They have 'invested' more than TG & VT at the moment.

Note the word "currently".[/quote]

Yeah, CURRENTLY they have invested in the club at least £10m :lol:

Maybe they thing they have done their bit and with a far richer person in the wings looking to progress things further don't see much point in putting more in. Given some of the unwarranted sh1t they have to put up with its hardly suprising.

Personally I believe the opportuinity is there for TG to do a deal with PMG to clear up their debt as well - without paying it all. I'm sure he's aware of this too.[/quote]

Nope,they historically invested. Do keep up.

Put money in to keep club afloat, secure interests. Malaysians now involved, content to let them fund it all...

Of course PMG will do a deal if offered.The profits they make long term mean they can write some money off.[/quote]

All the investment in the club is historic ! By its very nature. Once they take the £10m out they are no longer investing. Until then they ARE investing.

Fact is quite a few people talk of the profits they are supposedly making out of their association with the club, but no-one has ever profferred any figures or evidence of this.

Re: This Hammam/TG Meeting?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
nerd wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Hmm, you're saying PMG are currently investing in the club then?

How do you treat the £7-£9m they have loaned to the club and £2-3m worth of shares they own ?

They have 'invested' more than TG & VT at the moment.

Note the word "currently".

Yeah, CURRENTLY they have invested in the club at least £10m :lol:

Maybe they thing they have done their bit and with a far richer person in the wings looking to progress things further don't see much point in putting more in. Given some of the unwarranted sh1t they have to put up with its hardly suprising.

Personally I believe the opportuinity is there for TG to do a deal with PMG to clear up their debt as well - without paying it all. I'm sure he's aware of this too.[/quote]

Nope,they historically invested. Do keep up.

Put money in to keep club afloat, secure interests. Malaysians now involved, content to let them fund it all...

Of course PMG will do a deal if offered.The profits they make long term mean they can write some money off.[/quote]

All the investment in the club is historic ! By its very nature. Once they take the £10m out they are no longer investing. Until then they ARE investing.

Fact is quite a few people talk of the profits they are supposedly making out of their association with the club, but no-one has ever profferred any figures or evidence of this.[/quote]

Well,far be it from me to mock a CCMBer, but you don't need a profit/loss forecast to grasp the fact that the retail park nets them a fair whack long term as will the land they were given recently...