Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My initial thoughts re the coming season

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

.....players, fans, TG and co all know how very very close we got on that fateful day in May and as the season gets closer lets look forward with renewed vigour. The time has come to GALVANISE!!!!!!!!

We'll get all the financial stuff sorted, slowly and surely in the TG way, bring in enough cover to support our first 11 which will again be the best in the division and use last season as a springboard for this seasons championship winning one. Let Blackpool enjoy their one season on holiday up there getting well and truly mullered every week as they are just keeping the place warm for us when we go up and wave to them as we pass.
Come on, lets be positive everyone, good team (about to become great) great new chairman, finance being sorted, fantastic stadium and the best fans in the world by far.
What do you choose........yesterday?? ----or tomorrow??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: My initial thoughts re the coming season

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 pm

hes back to his normal self :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 pm

I've been away........but i've seen the light again everyone!!!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :old:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I've been away........but i've seen the light again everyone!!!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :old:

show me where it is :lol:
dont let cardiff city see it, theyl cut the power :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Espagne el campiones del mondo!!!!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Espagne el campiones del mondo!!!!

yes 2 sugars :?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Dos San Miguel por pavour...........just practising for Ibeeeefa like Millers!!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 pm

So what about fat, english supporting women, smoking whilst having a tattoo?