Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE MEETING WITH SAM HAMMAM and TG HAS JUST FINISHED

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 pm

THE MEETING THAT SO MANY SAID WOULD NOT HAPPEN lol

TG has gone away to THINK OVER Sams proposals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats My last post, OFF NOW :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MY OPINION WHATEVER TG Decides WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Copyrights http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

Re: "THE MEETING WITH SAM HAMMAM and TG HAS JUST FINISHED

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Have a good one mate!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

It is fantastic news, at least the meeting is now done and dusted, we got it correct that it would take place, I may have got the day wrong :oops: ( cant trust all my sources ) but it has happened. :ayatollah:

TG will now need time to think over Sam's words and hopefully this matter will be resolved finally for the good of the club.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:It is fantastic news, at least the meeting is now done and dusted, we got it correct that it would take place, I may have got the day wrong :oops: ( cant trust all my sources ) but it has happened. :ayatollah:

TG will now need time to think over Sam's words and hopefully this matter will be resolved finally for the good of the club.

Any info about another Malaysian Billionaire, Yeoh Tiong Lay, sniffing around?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Great news! Hopefully it won't be too long now and we know where we stand :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Interesting developments. Have a good time away Annis. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE MEETING THAT SO MANY SAID WOULD NOT HAPPEN lol

TG has gone away to THINK OVER Sams proposals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats My last post, OFF NOW :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To forget about Messageboards for 9 NIGHTS :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Copyrights http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

me and carl are having a fertiliser party around your house saturday so the grass is ten foot tall when you get back as i know you love using that lawn mower :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 pm

great news thats its done, lets all hope that good things come of it

have a great time annis

we got a party/BBQ booked on in your garden for sat night hope the dogs aint been out shitting lol

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm

bugger my party prank gone up in smoke beaten to it

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

After the bbq we can paint it all white.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 pm

It wasnt a blatant thanks but no thanks then. Hmmmmm.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Ross Young wrote:
carlccfc wrote:It is fantastic news, at least the meeting is now done and dusted, we got it correct that it would take place, I may have got the day wrong :oops: ( cant trust all my sources ) but it has happened. :ayatollah:

Any info about another Malaysian Billionaire, Yeoh Tiong Lay, sniffing around?

Unfortunately due to the shear numbers of Billionaires wishing to invest in Cardiff City, Yeoh was told he had to join the back of the queue. :lol:

Well done Carl/Annis not a bad outcome from a meeting which was never supposed to have happened ;)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm

hopefully we get to hear one way or the other by Monday then ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm

[quote="Daya"]It wasnt a blatant thanks but no thanks then. Hmmmmm.[/quote

nor did they come out smiling and shaking hands to a blaze of publicity :(

Of course, TG will have to now take Sams proposals and Ideas back to the rest of
the board. As well as having been brought up to date on some fresh revelations about
how the club has been run over the last few years!!!

For the club to move oonwards and upwards, PMG must go, thats a given. But how
much will they want to take with them, and does TG have the resolve to see the cunts
out the door?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Well we know it will be kept hush hush for a bit then, because the usual rumour mongers aren't hanging around. Tg or Sam wont go public with theses details - so the only big mouth left is Whitely? unless im mistaken.....

anyway, Whatever is decided by TG, I will support - but we have to accept that he will also take whichever deal is a benefit to him/them financially as well..... If they're running it as a business, we have to accept that they are also out to make a profit like any other business.....

CCFC Forever! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Merlin wrote:Well we know it will be kept hush hush for a bit then, because the usual rumour mongers aren't hanging around. Tg or Sam wont go public with theses details - so the only big mouth left is Whitely? unless im mistaken.....

anyway, Whatever is decided by TG, I will support - but we have to accept that he will also take whichever deal is a benefit to him/them financially as well..... If they're running it as a business, we have to accept that they are also out to make a profit like any other business.....

CCFC Forever! :ayatollah:

Another day for TG having to clear up Ridsdales shit! What a task hey!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Don't worry about rumour mongers, it's all cleared up here;
http://tinyurl.com/34q6qv2
:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Lets hope they can both act in the best interests of the City

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 10,00.html

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

The meeting went on much longer than either of them had envisaged and they both seen that as a positive, Sam spoke highly of TG and stated that whilst he knows people are gagging some some for some news, when it gets to this level it needs discretion on both sides. TG is keen to keep things low key and in house so to speak and that's understandable.

Whilst I would love to hear good positive news and be able to confirm it to everyone so we can relax, it ain't going to come from someone like me and if there is any news it should and will come through the correct and official channels, it ain't about people getting exclusives it as all about moving forwards in the right direction, whether I hear it first hand or third hand isn't the issue, it's hearing the news that I want to hear is what counts.

I am excited and feel that whatever the outcome as long as TG has got his finger on the pulse and remains interested and motivated about CCFC then that will do for me.

It's when things look in disarray and no one seems to be taking a lead that a lot of us get the jitters.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The meeting went on much longer than either of them had envisaged and they both seen that as a positive, Sam spoke highly of TG and stated that whilst he knows people are gagging some some for some news, when it gets to this level it needs discretion on both sides. TG is keen to keep things low key and in house so to speak and that's understandable.

Whilst I would love to hear good positive news and be able to confirm it to everyone so we can relax, it ain't going to come from someone like me and if there is any news it should and will come through the correct and official channels, it ain't about people getting exclusives it as all about moving forwards in the right direction, whether I hear it first hand or third hand isn't the issue, it's hearing the news that I want to hear is what counts.

I am excited and feel that whatever the outcome as long as TG has got his finger on the pulse and remains interested and motivated about CCFC then that will do for me.

It's when things look in disarray and no one seems to be taking a lead that a lot of us get the jitters.

As your in Cornwall was it you who supplied the clotted cream for the scones Gwyn?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The meeting went on much longer than either of them had envisaged and they both seen that as a positive, Sam spoke highly of TG and stated that whilst he knows people are gagging some some for some news, when it gets to this level it needs discretion on both sides. TG is keen to keep things low key and in house so to speak and that's understandable.

For me the good news at this point is that TG & SH have got around a table and talked about the problems facing Cardiff C.

As you infer Gwyn its one step at a time but I would say step 1 has been successfully completed

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Daya wrote:

As your in Cornwall was it you who supplied the clotted cream for the scones Gwyn?

Dayo exposes Gwyn's real location the bounder. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

IP check Gwyn , nice hotel!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17697

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

you sound a bit more positive today gwyn, feeling a bit more upbeat then ?