Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At the start of this season, would you take 4th place with a game in hand going into the New Year?

You may select 1 option

View results

Would you have taken 4th

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Would you have taken 4th place with a game in hand at New Years, at the start of the season.

Personally I know yesterday was terrible, but we have got to remember we are 4th with a game in hand half way through the season. Now that isn't so bad when you think about it

Re: Would you have taken 4th

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 pm

4th is a good position. But some performances have been diabolical. The tactics of the manager have to questioned constantly, lets face it he's a one trick pony ie 4-4-2.

Look where we should be 2nd IMO.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm

If we play the way we have been in some of our games, how long will we be 4th for?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm

BlueView wrote:4th is a good position. But some performances have been diabolical. The tactics of the manager have to questioned constantly, lets face it he's a one trick pony ie 4-4-2.

Look where we should be 2nd IMO.

Yes i totally agree with you. But we got to remember we are 4th with a game in hand. I think if we do not reach the play offs this season then he should be sacked. But while he is manager lets back him. Sacking a manager half way through the season can cause more bad than good.

While he is manager lets get behind him.

DAVEY JONES BARMY, DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:If we play the way we have been in some of our games, how long will we be 4th for?

Not long, but we play terribly and i dont know how we stay up there :lol: