Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forever Blue:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:29 pm

I hope i dont upset Montana with another of my posts.......lol#

With yousef in the Know ,Does Sam still have any ambition in being involved as a director or any other Capacity in the club..?

Weve got a multi multi millionare living 10 miles east of The City..Surely after The Ryder cup has finished he could be intised in investing in a potential premiere League club...?.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Forever Blue:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:30 pm

lordninian wrote:I hope i dont upset Montana with another of my posts.......lol#

With yousef in the Know ,Does Sam still have any ambition in being involved as a director or any other Capacity in the club..?

Weve got a multi multi millionare living 10 miles east of The City..Surely after The Ryder cup has finished he could be intised in investing in a potential premiere League club...?.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you on about Terry Matthews investing in our club?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 pm

If Newport keep progressing I'd imagine he'd rather look towards thier direction rather than ours.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Newport...?????????...Noooooooooo way....I thinks hes from tredegar anyway....?...Surely with stadium and the Fan base we could be in with a shout....

What about Sam though..?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Yes I believe Sam would jump at coming back and still feels there is a chance if the Monthly payments are not paid in 2010.
Terry Matthews has no interest in us whats soever. I once rang Tom Jones and asked him, as my father started him off in the show biss world, but he had no interest either.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Tom Jones as chairman would have been awesome!

We could have taken Delilah off Stoke!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:47 pm

city_85 wrote:Tom Jones as chairman would have been awesome!

We could have taken Delilah off Stoke!

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:49 pm

I not it might sound stupid but I dont think Terry Matthews has that much money.

Having the Ryder Cup is not making the Celtic Manor much profit as it cost them millions of pounds building the course and surroundings. Im a member up the Celtic Manor and I have been told that the Ryder Cup doesn't make too much money, more of the money goes to Europe Ryder Cup.

Yes Terry Matthews is a millionaire and i don't know how much money he has but I do know that him building the Celtic Manor and the 3 courses and Hotels and everything to do with the Celtic Manor actually left him in debt when it was finished. Getting the Ryder Cup though has got a lot of his money back but i don't think it is as much as people like David Gold etc.

But yes I would welcome Sir Terry Matthews if he wanted to buy Cardiff City, can't see it myslef though.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Matthews has no interest in football or rugby, he is golf mad !