Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A SPIDER THE SIZE

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Claire wrote:
jamccfc wrote:you lot are all bad bastards, i thought i would get a bit of sympathy. i'm not even going to click on that link jizz.
that's it i'm going to claire's she'll protect me. :ayatollah:

I'm terrified of spiders :(
I have just freaked out cos of the pic that Fish posted :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm scared now :cry:

Where's Fish's photo gone??
Have a look on TLG's Facebook page he has a few Tarantulas as pets, the hair on the back of my neck's gone up thinking of them.
But at least you've got a normal phobia, me I'm scared of..........................balloons :oops:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Jeff wrote:
Claire wrote:
jamccfc wrote:you lot are all bad bastards, i thought i would get a bit of sympathy. i'm not even going to click on that link jizz.
that's it i'm going to claire's she'll protect me. :ayatollah:

I'm terrified of spiders :(
I have just freaked out cos of the pic that Fish posted :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm scared now :cry:

Where's Fish's photo gone??
Have a look on TLG's Facebook page he has a few Tarantulas as pets, the hair on the back of my neck's gone up thinking of them.
But at least you've got a normal phobia, me I'm scared of..........................balloons :oops:

The photo is still there (well I assume it is, I can't look cos I'm too scared :( ) It's in the thread FAO JAMCCFC

One of my friends is scared of balloons too! You're not the only one!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 pm

I suffer from Ridsdaleitis - a fear of fat Yorkshire twats with a habit of financially ruining football clubs.

Anyone know a cure?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 pm

davids wrote:I suffer from Ridsdaleitis - a fear of fat Yorkshire twats with a habit of financially ruining football clubs.

Anyone know a cure?

:lol: :lol:

I'm afraid to say there is no known cure. Once affected you can never get rid! :evil: