Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scarves

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Is anyone wearing their Riverside scarves this season? Seeing as the point of them was to contribute in ousting the Riddler, with him gone, does anybody need to wear then anymore?

Re: Scarves

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 pm

nope!

we are wearing white t-shirts with EGG OUT OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Ben wrote:nope!

we are wearing white t-shirts with EGG OUT OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Ive still got mine , so use it now then as a symbol of " we want PMG " out !! Or indeed anybody over the nxt 30 years at CCFC cos in the past 30 Ive seen off quite a few :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Imagine if our club was successful and really well run ....................... We'd have nowt to talk about

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:Imagine if our club was successful and really well run ....................... We'd have nowt to talk about

Look at Man United. Biggest, most profitable club in the world, debt free. Next thing, foreign owners move and... bang.... a billion pounds worth of debt

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

I know they are Riverside scarves, but did anyone realise that the Malaysian National side wear those colours as their first choice kit?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(Although, its probably more black and gold)

I found this pic using Google Images
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

SilverMcNugget wrote:I know they are Riverside scarves, but did anyone realise that the Malaysian National side wear those colours as their first choice kit?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(Although, its probably more black and gold)

I found this pic using Google Images

Fascinating :?

;) ;) :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: