Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: where does dave jones live

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 am

hughesygirl wrote:Daya is that for definate then? Do you live by him? :ayatollah:

Not far, just through a few lanes. His house is NOT for sale at all and he's looking forward to the coming season with Cardiff City.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Daya wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Daya is that for definate then? Do you live by him? :ayatollah:

Not far, just through a few lanes. His house is NOT for sale at all and he's looking forward to the coming season with Cardiff City.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh so it was all made up this rumour then? Do you speak to him much then?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 am

hughesygirl wrote:
Daya wrote:

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh so it was all made up this rumour then? Do you speak to him much then?

Yea all messageboard bollocks. He presented the awards at Cowbridge Town 3 weeks ago as a favour to the Club , real top bloke, real man's man too, nothing like he comes across in the media. Drinks Peroni Lager!

Seriously though hes top bloke.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 am

Any chance i could be your bestest buddy and then i can come & meet him ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the info Daya :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 am

hughesygirl wrote:Any chance i could be your bestest buddy and then i can come & meet him ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the info Daya :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No worries, stops the messageboard rumours anyway!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 am

Daya fancy paying for me to go to NYC for a week? I'll try and ask Annis as well..... let you both fight over my trip!
:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 am

Claire wrote:If his house is up for sale, doesn't mean he's leaving, he could just be moving house?!

Please refrain from being so sensible on this mb!!!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 am

Bigbluebird wrote:Daya fancy paying for me to go to NYC for a week? I'll try and ask Annis as well..... let you both fight over my trip!
:lol: :lol:

Nutter :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 pm

PtB wrote:
Claire wrote:If his house is up for sale, doesn't mean he's leaving, he could just be moving house?!

Please refrain from being so sensible on this mb!!!

Sorry!! :geek: :lol: :lol: