Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sad fans texting Dave Jones nasty abuse tel ***

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Anyone know the number that has been sending Dave Jones very very personal nasty threats but when hes been called he denies it all and wont give his name. Its a newport accent, can all those that arrange travel arrangments , bookings etc check this number out and let me know by PM who it is.

Come on fellas this is football after all and the team still remain 4th in the table. Whatever opinions of jones and his football management must agree this sort of vile abuse is not on , hes a family man after all.

Come on lets track this scum and do the decent thing...... number again ***......... ring him if you want and tell him your thoughts to his actions. I have.

Re: Sad fans texting Dave Jones nasty abuse

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Out of order if you ask me, if its personal issues pass it over to the police

Re: Sad fans texting Dave Jones nasty abuse

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 pm

that's bad news.no need for that sort of crap.

Re: Sad fans texting Dave Jones nasty abuse tel

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Its pr number :lol: r

Re: Sad fans texting Dave Jones nasty abuse tel ***

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:08 pm

seriously please all check the number.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Why take the number off of a text abuser? has he emailed to complain if so whats his email address?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm

We don't know the details, and if it is true it should be a police matter- they can trace the number
Sounds like he's well out of order, but I didn't feel it should be posted. Might be an idea to contact some of the travel guys, or have them ask you for it

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Out of order doing things like that,at the match fair enough outside football not on,no one wants him out more than i do,but
not outside work thats a bit sick.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:22 pm

I agree its a police matter and the No cant be put on here.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Sad world when you cant track a keyboard/text warrior, gutless one at that.

police matter my arse they take forever, DJ is trying to take the Club up and is distracted with crap like that and messageboarders protect the abuser!!!! Do you think DJ is making it up?

Pathetic.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:Sad world when you cant track a keyboard/text warrior, gutless one at that.

police matter my arse they take forever, DJ is trying to take the Club up and is distracted with crap like that and messageboarders protect the abuser!!!! Do you think DJ is making it up?

Pathetic.

Dj is thinking what is pr going to say tom :oops:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:32 pm

You need to calm down

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm

bang out of order f*cking scum bag :twisted: