Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't believe this BUT

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=128546

Heard Whittingham has been offered to us.

Re: Don't believe this BUT

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 am

victoriaboothen wrote:http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pointless&action=display&thread=128546

:lol: :lol: Who is it going to be next week???

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 am

So the Messi deal is off?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

There's that Hudson hanging about..............

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 am

Claire wrote:
victoriaboothen wrote:http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pointless&action=display&thread=128546

From what i have read there is not going to be a next week for CCFC.
By the way you are by far the best ever looking mod i have ever seen.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am

victoriaboothen wrote:
Claire wrote:

I believe you've not met Baz?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 am

victoriaboothen wrote:
Claire wrote:

From what I read from you it was FACT that Ledley was signing for you!! :lol:
And thank you :oops:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 am

How about Hudson he is a fantastic player. It seems that Sjoke are opsessed with our players. Now where exactly is that photo with Joe Ledley with a TGI Fridays top on? :lol: :lol: because hes swapped it with a green and white stripped one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

So Ledley got it wrong,bullet dodged on ourbehalf,money saved,goes to another club.It will all end good for us,but not you.Oh well.
You look like Claire from Steps around 10 years ago.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:How about Hudson he is a fantastic player. It seems that Sjoke are opsessed with our players. Now where exactly is that photo with Joe Ledley with a TGI Fridays top on? :lol: :lol: because hes swapped it with a green and white stripped one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you got no money :D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 am

victoriaboothen wrote:So Ledley got it wrong,bullet dodged on ourbehalf,money saved,goes to another club.It will all end good for us,but not you.Oh well.
You look like Claire from Steps around 10 years ago.

:lol: What happened to the photo of Ledley in the Stoke shirt?!
Did you read that Cardiff are going under in the same place as the copyrighted photos of Ledley in a Stoke shirt?!

I've been told I look like her, but more people think I look like Anneka Rice!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

You look like Claire from Steps around 10 years ago.[/quote]

????????? me dont understand that .PS where is that copy right photo of Joe ? you still havent pasted it on here. Come on Sjokie where is it we could do with a Laugh. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 am

:D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

You easily look 20 years younger than Rice,RE;the Ledley photo i posted it the other day but it was given a new IE number from after i recieved it to the time i tried to post it.Rest assured it does excist.
Personally i'm glad Joe has gone to Celtic,the lad did not believe in his own ability.Pulis looks for every weakenss,with Joe it was glaringly obvious.If he was not confident of playing in the Premiership,then Pulis will not take a risk.Rest assured if TP wanted him,he would have got him.Money was never a issue,the day Ledley signed for Celtic,Etherington signed a £40,000 per week deal.Ledley was never worth that kind of money to us.Celtic gained,we got lucky,you lost out.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

victoriaboothen wrote:You easily look 20 years younger than Rice,RE;the Ledley photo i posted it the other day but it was given a new IE number from after i recieved it to the time i tried to post it.Rest assured it does excist.
Personally i'm glad Joe has gone to Celtic,the lad did not believe in his own ability.Pulis looks for every weakenss,with Joe it was glaringly obvious.If he was not confident of playing in the Premiership,then Pulis will not take a risk.Rest assured if TP wanted him,he would have got him.Money was never a issue,the day Ledley signed for Celtic,Etherington signed a £40,000 per week deal.Ledley was never worth that kind of money to us.Celtic gained,we got lucky,you lost out.

Etherington worth £40.000 a week :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: id BET he didnt think he was worth that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 am

victoriaboothen wrote:You easily look 20 years younger than Rice,RE;the Ledley photo i posted it the other day but it was given a new IE number from after i recieved it to the time i tried to post it.Rest assured it does excist.

I'm only 26, but everyone tells me I look like her. Even randoms tell me!

As for Ledley, he isn't good enough for the prem IMO. Would have been funny if he did sign for you. Bet the photo was photoshopped!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

Nuclear,not even a good go at a joke.Matty has signed a new contract,£40,000k per week.And he is still not earning anywhere near our top few earners.Don't forget we have Tuncay and Sorronsen.We can afford it though as we are enjoying the benefits of being a Premiership club.
Loads of money. :D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 am

victoriaboothen wrote:Nuclear,not even a good go at a joke.Matty has signed a new contract,£40,000k per week.And he is still not earning anywhere near our top few earners.Don't forget we have Tuncay and Sorronsen.We can afford it though as we are enjoying the benefits of being a Premiership club.

Fools and money do not make good bed fellows my six fingered friend. See you in the Championship next year perhaps?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

victoriaboothen wrote:Nuclear,not even a good go at a joke.Matty has signed a new contract,£40,000k per week.And he is still not earning anywhere near our top few earners.Don't forget we have Tuncay and Sorronsen.We can afford it though as we are enjoying the benefits of being a Premiership club.

Well VB you might be in the premier but what backing do you have? Its a long story why we are in such debt but trust me we wont be for long. Suppose we are going to have to stick up with the likes of you lot gloating, enjoy it while it lasts because once we are sorted clubs like Stoke will be cannon fodder to us.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am

Your next trip to the Potteries for a league fixture will be at Fail Park.You can now only dream of visiting The Brit in the league. :D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Well VB you might be in the premier but what backing do you have? Its a long story why we are in such debt but trust me we wont be for long. Suppose we are going to have to stick up with the likes of you lot gloating, enjoy it while it lasts because once we are sorted clubs like Stoke will be cannon fodder to us.

We are heavily backed by Britannia Building Society and Bet 365,add in the Premiership money and we are considerably richer than you.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:17 am

For the moment yes but just watch this space.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:20 am

Please tell me you're not going to kidnapp Peter Coates and make him appoint Sir Tony Pulis as manager thus ensuring you become a big club,like what we are now. :D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 am

Claire wrote:Image

:D

phwaor

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:16 am

jamccfc wrote:
phwaor

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:20 am

Claire wrote:
jamccfc wrote:
phwaor

:lol: :lol:

morning, what you wearing :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 am

Please don't assume everyone is as stupid as you think they are.

The Ledley photo you "posted" the other day - "given a new IE number" - what the hell does that mean? That sounds like somebody making something up to try to fool people - or more accurately, reveals your lack of knowledge computer wise.

Now, getting back to this photo, it was on the Oatcake website - fact.
That thread was, funnily enough, deleted.

Why was it deleted?

Because the bulk of Stokies pointed out it was an obvious windup as the picture had been photoshopped. Which it clearly had, if you know what to look for. Ooooops. Your evidence is about as convincing as the evidence Saddam had WMDs.

Even in your post here, you're trying to be cute. "Rest assured it does excist(sic)". Yes, you're right. The photoshopped picture exists. A real life, true photograph of Joe in a Stoke shirt doesn't exist.

Now, as for the rest of your rant, if Joe wasn't good enough for you hoof it merchants, Pulis looking for every weakness, why then did Pulis offer 6m, previously? Ooooops.

Face facts. Celtic were preferable to Joe in every way, any interest from yourselves was being used to sniff out other Prem clubs.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 am

victoriaboothen wrote:
Claire wrote:

From what i have read there is not going to be a next week for CCFC. :lol:
By the way you are by far the best ever looking mod i have ever seen. :puke: (not you claire! his comment!)

Funny how this idiot came on here to preach what he ASSUMED to be real, now he's been ousted by ACTUAL REAL LIFE events and been sussed by the CCFC fans that have more than double his brain cells, he seems to be turning into a rather bitter internet kick boxer!

I thought you were alright when you started posting here, but now you're boring the f**k out of everyone - so get back on your Stoke Hoofball Forum where you can associate with your mates in composs corner.

From WHAT I HAVE READ - you talk more bull shit than a labour politician! :laughing3:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 am

Indeed, Merlin.

Evenn this thread shows the bs merchant for what he is.

"Don't believe this BUT

Postby victoriaboothen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=128546

Heard Whittingham has been offered to us."

Note the title - trying to cover own arse by claiming they don't actually believe it... whilst stirring here.

Indeed, they seem a bit confused - thread linked to refers to Chopra. Then adds Whittingham - no link for that, so must be a furtive imagination.

I might be a tad naive, but I assumed Chops was in Portugal. Which would mean a fair whack of travel to have been in stoke as well...

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 am

He proved he was shit stirring with this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17832