Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Renewed Season Tickets

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 pm

How many on here have taken up the Platinum Ambassador Offer.

I will be honest i was a bit reluctant with the goings on at the club, i was then hoping it would get extended to the end of jan but this doesn't seem to be the case, so i finally renewed yesterday for 2 of us.

I am still not convinced that the money from the sales will ALL go to getting new players in Jan but i hope im proved wrong. :ayatollah:

Canton Stand for me next season. :ayatollah:

Re: Renewed Season Tickets

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 pm

nobby wrote:How many on here have taken up the Platinum Ambassador Offer.

I will be honest i was a bit reluctant with the goings on at the club, i was then hoping it would get extended to the end of jan but this doesn't seem to be the case, so i finally renewed yesterday for 2 of us.

I am still not convinced that the money from the sales will ALL go to getting new players in Jan but i hope im proved wrong. :ayatollah:

welcome to the canton stand nobby what block and row

i am row t 105

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 pm

I renewed mine and my brothers today for the Canton Stand.

Even after yesterdays shit, i still love Cardiff and renenwed for next season and will contiune to do so.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

welcome to the canton stand nobby what block and row

i am row t 105

cheers Baz, row m 104 couldn't get in 105 and 106 was only front rows left.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

I have renewed My families 4 in the Ninian Stand, knowing the money has gone to pay debts, but I LOVE MY CLUB.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Me & the mrs, two weeks ago. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm

When i said i was reluctant i meant in December for my own financial reasons, i will ALWAYS renew my season ticket no matter what position or whatever league we are in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 pm

I renewed 2 in my household.How two bad games can influence fans astounds me. Now if were were in the relegation places , fair enough.

Each person is entitled to to what they want with their money though.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 pm

So wheres everyone sitting next season. :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 pm

familly stand again right at the back nobby

no chance of getting soaked there when it's lashing down not like you lot in the lower grandstand and bob bank :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:familly stand again right at the back nobby

no chance of getting soaked there when it's lashing down not like you lot in the lower grandstand and bob bank :lol:

I should be alright mate im in row M, but saying that im in row j this season and i got a soaking for the Ipswich game. :lol:

Hows the lads football doing.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm

my junior side hasn't played for about 5 weeks now cause of the bad weather and xmas break nobby . January the 9'th our next fixture

i do like the lie in's on saturday mornings at the moment without the junior footie tho !

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:my junior side hasn't played for about 5 weeks now cause of the bad weather and xmas break nobby . January the 9'th our next fixture

i do like the lie in's on saturday mornings at the moment without the junior footie tho !

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 pm

renewed mine within a week of the offer coming out. I would have done it whenever the deadline was so it would have been silly not to have taken advantage of the offer. I seem to remember a certain person on this board (annis) saying he'd not renew until march - then recently saying he always said he'd renew before dec 31!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 pm

nobby wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:my junior side hasn't played for about 5 weeks now cause of the bad weather and xmas break nobby . January the 9'th our next fixture

:ayatollah:

The next time your down in Port Talbot let us know and i may come down to see how good they are.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 pm

renewed mine this morning 400 quid spent on my seat.let's hope we get some players in and make an effort to go forward.lets see what january brings!I would settle for one decent midfielder someone like Gary O'neill.{fat chance} but we will see what we get.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Renewed mine this afternoon, Canton Row T Aisle 106 again. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I have renewed My families 4 in the Ninian Stand, knowing the money has gone to pay debts, but I LOVE MY CLUB.

Does that mean IYO we're not getting any new players in Annis?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm

I don't get paid until January. :(