Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Message board moaning brigade information!!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 am

Fair bit of moaning going on on this board recently and as things improve over the next few weeks perhaps you can go on the jacks board and moan instead to satisfy your 'moaning and groaning' needs!!??
One things for sure, this board will soon become a very positive one again and so it may not be for you 'old apple women'
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Message board moaning brigade information!!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 am

its just the silly season, bull of bullshit and crap, even doing my titties in :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am

BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Everybody needs let-downs in life, Cardiff City is my constant let-down, wouldn't change it for anything, makes the Man City & Leeds FA Cup Games, 2008 cup run, '76, '83, '88 (Gilligan hat-trick at Wolves), '93 (forever remember Scunthorpe), '99, '01 and '03 promotions and even the Welsh Cup wins '76, '88 (Curtis' goal at Wretch), '92 & '93 all the sweeter. 8-)

Hell, some of my best days ever were even losses, Swansea FA cup'91, Maidstone away 0-3, countless losses at Blackpool and Barnet, Arsenal's last ever cup match at Highbury, I've had an absolute riot with some of the best mates a man could ask for.

It's in my blood and always will be , no matter how many egg-chasers attempt to bleed it dry, how many chairmen milk the glory while flushing us further down the pan and whether we play at Ninian Park (I've never loved a place so much), CCS or Roath rec.

I was in the RAF and met many fans from virtually every club that exists and I can tell you now, this club and being a fan of this club is UNIQUE and special.