Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Rumour with an interesting history

Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 am

Andrew Wallace - Hearts

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

Personal life

In August 2006, Wallace was charged with a firearms offence.[2] Three months later he admitted being in possession of an airgun and was fined £1,500.[3] In May 2009, he was arrested and charged with breach of the peace outside Edinburgh nightclub "Lava & Ignite" after allegedly threatening to shoot the doormen[4]. However, this charge was later dropped and he was fined £1,100 for shouting abuse at the bouncers.[5]

One for Dave to sort out? Makes Quinn look like an angel!

Re: New Rumour with an interesting history

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm

is he related to that Moat guy

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

He's Scottish so there's a fair chance he'll a a ginger.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 pm

I think Leon Knight could give him a run for his money there. But i am not even going to divulge what he has been up to :shock:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 pm

bloo wrote:I think Leon Knight could give him a run for his money there. But i am not even going to divulge what he has been up to :shock:

Numerous breaches of club discipline? Whatever that means.

I'd guess not turning up to training
Going on the piss the night before a game
Shagging team mates wives

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bloo wrote:I think Leon Knight could give him a run for his money there. But i am not even going to divulge what he has been up to :shock:

Add to that many many other things (I'd love to post them but I really can't). I heard he also tried it on with Andy Robinson half time v Forest away and Robbo using his boxing skills from his youth shut him up.

Great talent he was but with that attitude and lifestyle he wouldn't be welcome anywhere.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 pm

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Add to that many many other things (I'd love to post them but I really can't). I heard he also tried it on with Andy Robinson half time v Forest away and Robbo using his boxing skills from his youth shut him up.

Great talent he was but with that attitude and lifestyle he wouldn't be welcome anywhere.

Go on Blo-please tell a bit more! I wouldnt mess with Andy Robinson particularly if i was a 5 foot 4 little pipsqueak like Knight

Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 pm

He tried it on with Robbo ???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Likes a bit of anything then Chief :lol: :lol: