Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RUMOUR FROM PORTUGAL

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 pm

And it's only a rumour, it's not an exclusive, it's not been factually proved and there may be no substance, can't see why someone would make it up though.

Apparently Michael Chopra git into a bit of bother with some Notts Forest fans in Portugal, hope he O'K' Claude said he's on the next flight out to speak to the Forest lad and tell him about the errors of his ways.

Me I'd rather tie him to my bumper and drag him a mile or two up the road behind my car. :x

Re: RUMOUR FROM PORTUGAL

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:And it's only a rumour, it's not an exclusive, it's not been factually proved and there may be no substance, can't see why someone would make it up though.

Apparently Michael Chopra git into a bit of bother with some Notts Forest fans in Portugal, hope he O'K' Claude said he's on the next flight out to speak to the Forest lad and tell him about the errors of his ways.

Me I'd rather tie him to my bumper and drag him a mile or two up the road behind my car. :x

Why, what's Chopra done to you? :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: RUMOUR FROM PORTUGAL

Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:And it's only a rumour, it's not an exclusive, it's not been factually proved and there may be no substance, can't see why someone would make it up though.

Why, what's Chopra done to you? :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: