Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my boy just got in u11s cardiff uwic football academy

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm

anybody know if this is anygood,my boy a goalkeeper and just got excepted,i hope being a keeper he gets some sort of trainning, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my boy just got in u11s cardiff uwic football academy

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

krab wrote:anybody know if this is anygood,my boy a goalkeeper and just got excepted,i hope being a keeper he gets some sort of trainning, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great news...congrats!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi mate,
Yes they have a goalie coach there dont think he will be as good as ryan :ayatollah: tell your boy well done

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:51 pm

it's a load of bull shit (no disrespect)
i quit this year u15's
never a coach and about 2 games a year.
but for keepers they have a seperate coach :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:02 pm

birchblue wrote:Hi mate,
Yes they have a goalie coach there dont think he will be as good as ryan :ayatollah: tell your boy well done

evening jason,hows elliot doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm

krab wrote:
birchblue wrote:Hi mate,

evening jason,hows elliot doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good having 1 to 1 with Ryan suppose to be back at Bristol in September but im not sure on that at the moment.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

krab wrote:anybody know if this is anygood,my boy a goalkeeper and just got excepted,i hope being a keeper he gets some sort of trainning, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How did you get him into there? has he been on some kind of list or something/

my 10yr old wants to be a goalie and only a goalie!!!

he joined the under 11's Caerau rangers a mont or so back and turned up every week and asked if he could have a shot at being a goaloe, but the guy training them said no he allready had a brilliant goalie....fair enough we thought so then last week this new boy started with them and was a giving a shot at being a goalie...my boy came home devasted and did not want to go back and havent bothered :(

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:12 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

How did you get him into there? has he been on some kind of list or something/

my 10yr old wants to be a goalie and only a goalie!!!

he joined the under 11's Caerau rangers a mont or so back and turned up every week and asked if he could have a shot at being a goaloe, but the guy training them said no he allready had a brilliant goalie....fair enough we thought so then last week this new boy started with them and was a giving a shot at being a goalie...my boy came home devasted and did not want to go back and havent bothered :(

teams from cardiff are asked to send players along for trials. if youre not happy about him not being allowed to try for keeper try another team, :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm

well done young man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Congrats for your son Kevin :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:58 pm

I suppose with him being a goalie I'd have to say

"Get out of there!" :ayatollah: