Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attn Carl

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Any news Carl - even by our clubs standards the silence is deafening.

Re: Attn Carl

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Any news Carl - even by our clubs standards the silence is deafening.

there is a big meeting on the weekend dorset when hopefully things will move forward
i cant give you any more than that sorry

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 pm

steve davies wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Any news Carl - even by our clubs standards the silence is deafening.

there is a big meeting on the weekend dorset when hopefully things will move forward

Arrrghh, here we go again!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks Steve - will it be good news ?

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:42 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Thanks Steve - will it be good news ?

yes i think so dorset sorting out taxes embargo's etc but loan signings and free's only i would expect. but we all knew this would happen if the club is to stabilise itself over the next few years.
im just glad the club is still there as i dont think peole realise just how close we were to oblivion

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

steve davies wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Thanks Steve - will it be good news ?

yes i think so dorset sorting out taxes embargo's etc but loan signings and free's only i would expect. but we all knew this would happen if the club is to stabilise itself over the next few years.
im just glad the club is still there as i dont think peole realise just how close we were to oblivion

I can live with that Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Let's hope that works Steve as our floating fans won't come and bring in the much needed income that we need if the team is not playing well.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Things are indeed quiet but hopefully this weekend meeting that Steve says about will go a long way to sorting out the embargo.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:Things are indeed quiet but hopefully this weekend meeting that Steve says about will go a long way to sorting out the embargo.

Is it right that June's tax was due yesterday. Any idea if it (along way May's) was paid?

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Things are indeed quiet but hopefully this weekend meeting that Steve says about will go a long way to sorting out the embargo.

Is it right that June's tax was due yesterday. Any idea if it (along way May's) was paid?

It was due yesterday and it has not been paid as yet.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Given the latest set of accounts and the clubs recent history with the tax man, along with the comments from the judge and HMRC solicitor about the club trading insolvently, there must be a very real concern about going in front of the judge again on August 11th.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Is it right that June's tax was due yesterday. Any idea if it (along way May's) was paid?

Given the latest set of accounts and the clubs recent history with the tax man, along with the comments from the judge and HMRC solicitor about the club trading insolvently, there must be a very real concern about going in front of the judge again on August 11th.

I have said previously that I believe it will be paid before then but would have been surprised if it was paid this week as others have said.

We have some tv money coming in August and this will help pay the tax.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 am

steve davies wrote:

Steve can we expect a press release from CCFC on Monday then ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 am

This report sounds promising, but don't know whether it's based on speculation or fact!

http://www.eufootball.biz/Legal/8450-ca ... adlines%29