Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lee Trundle = Ok bloke :O :O

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:45 pm

I've been football training tonight and training before was Neath and that Jack Trundle.. But fair play to him he seemed like a down to earth bloke...Was only a quick chat but was decent of him considering he was getting some abuse because of his wage :lol:

Re: Lee Trundle = Ok bloke :O :O

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm

I remember gwyn saying he was a nice guy

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Yeah i was surprised when you see him on the pitch he seems very arrogant, but tonight has changed my opinion of him :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Still a Tosser for defacing the Welsh flag with his anti Cardiff shit. :( but Ive heard of several people he is a nice bloke, But he sounds like someone that has breathed in a balloon full of helium :lol: :lol: and with that scouse accent makes it worse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Still a Tosser for defacing the Welsh flag with his anti Cardiff shit. :( but Ive heard of several people he is a nice bloke, But he sounds like someone that has breathed in a balloon full of helium :lol: :lol: and with that scouse accent makes it worse :lol: :lol: :lol:

The high pitch squeak isn't to bad in person :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Whilst I hate Tate, I have always had a soft spot for Bundle, let's be honest we would love some of our players to dish it out to the Jerks like he did to us.
And this year up at ours he took some stick when he was warming up, but took it well and had a laff.

I like controversial; players who nail their colours to the mast, they take hell of a risk and some of his visits around valley towns with Neath this year will test his mettle.

But personally I love all the rivalry, and if you can't take a bit back the don't give it out.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

He will always be a tosser to me :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:18 pm

He's a first class arsehole, Id never lower myself to associate with him and never forgive him for that flag.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeh o.k. you've convinced me, he is a tosser. 8-)

Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

:lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm

To be honest out of the 2 I don’t mind Trundle too much. Trundles just an harmless idiot but Tate seems like a vile, jealous, malicious c***. This is backed up by anyone I know who has ever met either of them. Feedback is always Trundles alright but Tates a cock

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 pm

The only real opinions I've had are usually that I hated him for doing what he did to the Welsh flag and that he sometimes tried too hard to get on Soccer AM's Showboat and forgot the basics of the game. After that, only that he was a jack really bothered me.

I will forever hate Alan Tate though

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 pm

i hate the pair of them always will trundle even tried to claim the winner against us at ashton gate the pr*ck.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Id love to see tate and cut him, watching the c**t bleed to death

f*cking stuck up english ugly c**t

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 pm

I've always laughed at Trundle. I found them defacing the Welsh flag quite amusing. I mean, they were celebrating winning a minor trophy and all they could think about was us. Quite flattering really. His high pitch squeak and tricks have made him a joke in the Football League though and it's no surprise he's now playing for someone like Neath.

Tate however I cannot stand. As everyone has said he just oozing being an arrogant, self absorbed little shit. Even the Swansea fans are a bit embarrassed by him.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 pm

iv always found trundle to be a pie molesting wanker :shock:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Ben wrote:Id love to see tate and cut him, watching the c**t bleed to death

i see the therapy has started working then :lol: :lol: :lol:

hiya ben x x

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Ben wrote:Id love to see tate and cut him, watching the c**t bleed to death

Fair play Ben, straight to the point with no fannying about.

Prattely`s the one I hate the most.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Whilst I hate Tate, I have always had a soft spot for Bundle, let's be honest we would love some of our players to dish it out to the Jerks like he did to us.
And this year up at ours he took some stick when he was warming up, but took it well and had a laff.

I like controversial; players who nail their colours to the mast, they take hell of a risk and some of his visits around valley towns with Neath this year will test his mettle.

But personally I love all the rivalry, and if you can't take a bit back the don't give it out.

He's a first class Jack knob end of!!!

His face when we gave him stick after scoring against them and beating them at Home was a picture :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: