Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bomber release

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 am

Midfield general wrote:Whats your opinions on this..? I think its a disgrace that he got released.

Yet again the victims get forgotten about.

Life should be life but we all know how sometimes inter continental politics change things , the victims are always bottom of the pile !

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 am

if you take somomes life then your life and right to live should be taken away!

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 am

The problem being, if you're referring to the Libyan ( I believe ) guy , there's a fair amount of evidence he wasn't involved.

I'd not be amazed to see the "humanitarian" release was more due to not wanting an appeal to go ahead more than anything.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 am

They should take him up in an RAF Hercules , open the back door and push him out and let Allah decide his fate !

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 am

Blair well in with oil companies and Gaddaffi. You're not telling me this grinning idiot had nothing to do with things?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 am

Isn't it wierd how he got released with "months to live", yet now has improved dramatically and has years to live? :evil:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 am

Didnt know he was inside ................. ? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 am

Midfield general wrote:
nerd wrote:The problem being, if you're referring to the Libyan ( I believe ) guy , there's a fair amount of evidence he wasn't involved.

I'd not be amazed to see the "humanitarian" release was more due to not wanting an appeal to go ahead more than anything.

He was convited by a court so until its proved that he didn't do it then he still should be locked up.

Hmm.

Like I said, it's more the case that people were desparate no appeal was heard. The case was so flimsy, would be embarassing should a high profile appeal occur.