Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why don't be get a AAMB fanzine on the go..?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 am

I would love a new fanzine as I really miss the thin blue line.

We could have loads of articles like Carl's Exclusive corner, Uncle Baz's problem page (sexual disfunction expert ;) ) Billy Fish on the frontline with match reports, Ihatealiens view from above and speical guests such as Claude TLG and Bluebirds4eva slagging off everyone for the hell of it.

Yes I can see it working honest :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am

Thin Blue Line is on indefinite hiatus. May return but not looking likely at this point in time.

The problem with it is one of the internet. Given TBL focused more on events, news that other fanzines, by the time it's printed other news makes the articles redundant at times.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 am

I used to love WTBF but somehow in this mad world of tinternet and real time news I think that fanzines are a thing of the past , besides TLG got his own blog site !

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 am

I agree, the internet is the fanzine of the noughties, all you will get is a replicated set of information and stories gleamed from the message boards.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 am

BigGwynram wrote:I agree, the internet is the fanzine of the noughties, all you will get is a replicated set of information and stories gleamed from the message boards.

All of which are dated by the time they get printed.