Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gary Mckinnon Extradition

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 am

Midfield general wrote:Just drag him on a plane kicking and screaming and let the US courts finally deal with him.

do u believe him and his so called aspergers story ?? I dont and he seems a clever hack who deserves his day in court

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 am

Midfield general wrote:Just drag him on a plane kicking and screaming and let the US courts finally deal with him.

It beats me how McKinnon can be extradited but Captain Hook has 'human rights' that protect him from the same fate. Come on who is the most dangerous?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 am

Agreed.

The fawning over the guy is embarassing. The "Aspbergers" was only brought up late on - well, great, but Aspbergers symptoms, to a greater or lesser degree cover a hell of a lot of the population.

The guy knew what he was doing, totally.

Then you get "celebs" like Chrissie Hynde blaming the US for not preventing him hacking; yet if you pointed out to her that logic would argues women wearing skimpy clothing getting raped, she'd soon blow a gasket.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 am

And whats this Lindsay Lohan shite all about then ? Driving offence I thought it was originally .

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 am

Martyn1963 wrote:And whats this Lindsay Lohan shite all about then ? Driving offence I thought it was originally .

Broke probation by failing to attend alcohol education classes.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 am

nerd wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:And whats this Lindsay Lohan shite all about then ? Driving offence I thought it was originally .

Why wouldn't anyone attend 'alcohol education classes'

I would love to learn more about alcohol espeically the practical lessons...

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 am

nerd wrote:

obviously then the US doesnt have prison over crowding problems ? :lol:

Alcohol problems ? I drink , I get drunk ...... no problem ! ;)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
nerd wrote:

obviously then the US doesnt have prison over crowding problems ? :lol:

Alcohol problems ? I drink , I get drunk ...... no problem ! ;)

but we should not be so flippant towards alcohol. For many it is an illness that will kill them or at least have serious health consequences. I am worried about our society today - where youngsters seem to think abusing their body with alcohol 4/5 times a week is clever.

I have been on the edge of dependancy and managed with help and support to see the damgers and the harm it was doing. I fear that many of the younger generation will become more depended and as a consequence suffer from the ailments that will bring.

Talk to an alcoholic - look at an alcoholic - it aint clever. Moderation is fine but that line is closer than many think.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 pm

They should give him a job in MI6, fecking genius.
Or if he goes over to the yanks, give him a job with the FBI.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm

He should be flown over ASAP and put his mother on the same plane, she is barking mad.