Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That coin throwing incident

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/C ... V01741.flv
:)

Re: That coin throwing incident

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 pm

I DO MISS THAT ATMOSPHERE AND VOLATILITY AT NINIAN PARK.....HISTORY MAY NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. :?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Malaga, were you at the two Leicester games and the Swansea game last season? They were immense and on a par at least with the old Ninian Park atmosphere. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Zabier wrote:Malaga, were you at the two Leicester games and the Swansea game last season? They were immense and on a par at least with the old Ninian Park atmosphere. :ayatollah:
yes he was sat next to me trying to fondle my wallet :D he is my ccs neighbour :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but i know what he means :(

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Sire the atmosphere against Swansea and Leicester was good but CCS will never be called worse than galatasary! I believe we had to move stadium but if we stayed at NP and got into the premiership I believe it would have been a guaranteed 10 points.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 pm

IMO the difference between NP & CCS is the naughty boy section who used to sit in the Grandstand at NP. I used to sit in the Bob Bank and the Grandstand lot looked awesome at times and would definately lift the team at important times.

CCS also has a great atmosphere but it lacks the catalyst the Grandstand lot used to offer.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:31 pm

i can see myself, :roll:
im a good boy though, stood with a line of coke, standing there naked fondling myself :oops: :lol:

as for the CCS being as intimidating as ninian park :lol: :lol: :lol:

worlds apart, no one fears the ccs :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 pm

milly44 wrote:i can see myself, :roll:
im a good boy though, stood with a line of coke, standing there naked fondling myself :oops: :lol:

as for the CCS being as intimidating as ninian park :lol: :lol: :lol:

worlds apart, no one fears the ccs :lol:
its fans like you that give us a bad name, shame on you young man :D

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

i can confirm my ABOVE POST, WAS EDITED BY BAZ!! :lol:
although i may have been having a little fondle :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 pm

milly44 wrote:i can confirm my ABOVE POST, WAS EDITED BY BAZ!! :lol:
although i may have been having a little fondle :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: with me no doubt!!!! :old:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:03 pm

I think the atmosphere at the CCS came good towards the end of last season, it will however never compare to Ninian Park, I've put some of my own pics that I took of Ninain together on the link below to remind me of that unique place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxuev0c3Oo0

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 pm

skywalker wrote:I think the atmosphere at the CCS came good towards the end of last season, it will however never compare to Ninian Park, I've put some of my own pics that I took of Ninain together on the link below to remind me of that unique place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxuev0c3Oo0

Spot on absolutley nothing compares to the unique "bearpit" atmosphere of Ninian Park, definetley not the CCS. God I miss the old place. :old: