Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TLG's blog on the recently filed accounts !

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 pm

This is a very well put togethor blog and shows the accounts in great but easy to follow detail ! Appologies for those who have already seen it :ayatollah:

http://thelonegunmanblog.blogspot.com/

Re: TLG's blog on the recently filed accounts !

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 pm

"I don’t have any accounting qualifications so I won’t even pretend to understand many of the facts and figures contained within the audited accounts. "

Who needs an amateur, we've got Since62 able to give far greater insight in an easy to understand manner. :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

nerd wrote:"I don’t have any accounting qualifications so I won’t even pretend to understand many of the facts and figures contained within the audited accounts. "

Who needs an amateur, we've got Since62 able to give far greater insight in an easy to understand manner. :lol: :lol:

Im sure Keith will run the rule over this if he hasnt done so already ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

To be fair to TLG the blog is a good read and from my limited knowledge accurate. It was interesting to note that Ridsdale took a total of £2,185,235 in wages from CCFC for the period March 2005 until May 2009.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:To be fair to TLG the blog is a good read and from my limited knowledge accurate. It was interesting to note that Ridsdale took a total of £2,185,235 in wages from CCFC for the period March 2005 until May 2009.

love to know what he took in 2009 / 2010 ?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:To be fair to TLG the blog is a good read and from my limited knowledge accurate. It was interesting to note that Ridsdale took a total of £2,185,235 in wages from CCFC for the period March 2005 until May 2009.

Once the pay off has been added in my guess is there won't be much change from a million quid. :evil:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Thats just wages what about helicopter hire, cars, fuel for the car and fuel for peters body (grub n booze0 hotel rooms etceterra etceterra etceterra - I dread to think how much he cost us from day one until his contract end - would be nice to see it all itemised and printed for public consumption mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm

I read this the other day, in all fairness to TLG I think he's done a pretty good job with this article.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I read this the other day, in all fairness to TLG I think he's done a pretty good job with this article.
the figures are quite scary, how the f**k can a business be run like that???