Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At the cinema today.................

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

waiting in the big massive queue to take my tribe to see Toys Story 3 when al of a sudden my hubby said "there's Jay Bothroyd thre" so i said yeah right!!! then all of a sudden this guy turned around and it was the one and only Jay Bothroyd :D :D

he was on his own buying a ticket at the card machine.....so i said to him Hi Jay im your number 1 stalker on twitter, so with that he got out his phone straight on to twitter and said oh is that you "hughesygirl" well i could have died .......but said said yes thats me :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so i asked if we could have a photo and he said yes and so hubby snapped away........awww bless him, hes lovely, but very quietly spoken love him ;) *big swoon* :lol: :lol:

Photo0058.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: At the cinema today.................

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:29 pm

:lol: :lol: Any more and I think he'll get a restraining on you

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Dafydd wrote::lol: :lol: Any more and I think he'll get a restraining on you

:lol: :lol:
i asked him if he was staying with city as his contract will be up next year and he said "just have to wait & see" :shock: so i said..............Please stay with us JAY and he just smiled at me.......i nearly frigging fainted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:32 pm

You should have stood up though! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Overthemoon wrote:You should have stood up though! :lol: :ayatollah:

look how tall he is!!!! :o i feelt really tiny...wish i wore my 42 heels now :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Suprised he didn't fall over :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Hughesygirl, it seemed like he needed a 'friend' to watch the film with! Did you volunteer? :) If he leaves us now though we know why! You've scared him away! :D

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Zabier wrote:Hughesygirl, it seemed like he needed a 'friend' to watch the film with! Did you volunteer? :) If he leaves us now though we know why! You've scared him away! :D

Zabier how could you say that :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

he went in the cinema on his own and he bought popcorn too.......if only i had followed him and found out if he was seeing toy story 3 :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh well have to tweet him later now and find out what he seen ;) :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:49 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

i asked him if he was staying with city as his contract will be up next year and he said "just have to wait & see" :shock: so i said..............Please stay with us JAY and he just smiled at me.......i nearly frigging fainted :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooh that sounds ominous - could he be off as well?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

oooh that sounds ominous - could he be off as well?

it does dont it......its quite worrying actually!!! :shock:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

I think he has to say that though.. If he says he's definatly staying, and doesn't get offered a new contract (which wouldn't happen but it could, in effect), then he'll look like a fool!

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Dafydd wrote:I think he has to say that though.. If he says he's definatly staying, and doesn't get offered a new contract (which wouldn't happen but it could, in effect), then he'll look like a fool!

yeah thats very true Dafydd.....but he did however give me a lush smile when i asked him to stay ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Dafydd wrote:I think he has to say that though.. If he says he's definatly staying, and doesn't get offered a new contract (which wouldn't happen but it could, in effect), then he'll look like a fool!

yeah thats very true Dafydd.....but he did however give me a lush smile when i asked him to stay ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: That's because he didn't know whether you would go crazy stalker on him or not if he said no :D

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:57 pm

lmfao!!!!! yeah probably he did think that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 pm

I think if he had come in to Watch Toy Stoy 3 with us it would have been me and Jayne either side of him, I would have made sure everyone was out of the way in case he tripped over their shawdow or a bit of popcorn. Quite funny Jayne begging him to stay on after next season, Should have offered him my Orange Wednesday's 2 for 1 deal might make him sign a new contract damm missed a trick their.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 pm

stalker alert :lol:

if you rush back he may still be there jane, heard he tripped over the carpet, and is currently rolling around awaiting a stretcher.........early reports says he has a mild carpet burn ;)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Suprised he didn't fall over :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that tickled me :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Haha, I'm actually a manager at the ODEON - you might've noticed me putting through his ticket for him at the ATMs! He watched twilight for anyone interested..

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Marlow wrote:Haha, I'm actually a manager at the ODEON - you might've noticed me putting through his ticket for him at the ATMs! He watched twilight for anyone interested..

He went to watch twilight on his own?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who goes to the cinema on their own?! And what a girly film!! :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Claire wrote:
Marlow wrote:Haha, I'm actually a manager at the ODEON - you might've noticed me putting through his ticket for him at the ATMs! He watched twilight for anyone interested..

He went to watch twilight on his own?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who goes to the cinema on their own?! And what a girly film!! :lol:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 pm

wow fair play hughesygirl....bugger jay....great set of baps there !!!!......what a foxy lady !

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

d20 wrote:wow fair play hughesygirl....bugger jay....great set of baps there !!!!......what a foxy lady !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm

How big was that queue today? didnt think we were gonna get in to watch the 2.30 showing.....but we did eventually!! im surprised you didnt know who we were as we went to take my 4 yr old in for the 1st time at the pictures and as he got through the door he seen how dark it was and ran back out screaming the place down :oops: :oops: he did come back in after gentle persuasion from the hubby though :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twilight!!!???????????????? thought he would have gone to see something more cool than that! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm

d20 wrote:wow fair play hughesygirl....bugger jay....great set of baps there !!!!......what a foxy lady !

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 pm

just saying what i was seeing ...a very attractive foxy lady ....if i was there id have been on the back row of the pictures with you !!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 pm

d20 wrote:just saying what i was seeing ...a very attractive foxy lady ....if i was there id have been on the back row of the pictures with you !!!!

hughesybloke wont be happy with you telling everyone that...... :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm

ah bless hes on his own.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

rob wrote:ah bless hes on his own.

im sure he met up with someone when he wa buying popcorn......unless they nabbed him like i did :o :lol: :lol: :lol: