Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

can we please reinstate the AYATOLLAH at games

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

our fansenjoy it and the majority of away fans find it amussing,so lets try and get everyone together for a better atmosphere this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: can we please reinstate the AYATOLLAH at games

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Also can people who sing "city till i die" stop singing it next season please. Its a jack song we never sung it they always did

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 pm

I havnt heard "EVERYONE DO THE AYATOLLAH, EVERYONE" ect ect for a while at home games now. Looks good on tv, someone should try get it started and not stop until half the grounds doing it. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

seanmogs wrote:I havnt heard "EVERYONE DO THE AYATOLLAH, EVERYONE" ect ect for a while at home games now. Looks good on tv, someone should try get it started and not stop until half the grounds doing it. :ayatollah:

Agreed it needs to be done more often. It is unique!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As for the "City till I die" bit, I have to admit I don't like it either, but the jacks sing "Swansea I die" I believe?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Also can people who sing "city till i die" stop singing it next season please. Its a jack song we never sung it they always did

That is 100% correct. Makes me cringe every time.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm

krab wrote:our fansenjoy it and the majority of away fans find it amussing,so lets try and get everyone together for a better atmosphere this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed. I was disapointed last season with how little it was done, or chanted to players.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:56 pm

i actually hate it these days..
it was great years ago i find it shit now.. just my opinion though :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 am

Hi im gethin jenkins, can we all stop singing at games, can we all stop standing at games, and can we all stop watching the football

thank you :roll:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 am

Ben wrote:Hi im gethin jenkins, can we all stop singing at games, can we all stop standing at games, and can we all stop watching the football

rah rah rah we're going to smash the oiks :lol:

ps Claire I hope the grammar is to your suiting ?? ;)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 am

Ben wrote:Hi im gethin jenkins, can we all stop singing at games, can we all stop standing at games, and can we all stop watching the football

I would love to see any direct links to any similar uote Jenkins may have made. Unless you've just made it up. :roll:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 am

PhatFrog wrote:

I would love to see any direct links to any similar uote Jenkins may have made. Unless you've just made it up. :roll:

omg :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: wooooosh

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 am

Ben wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

omg :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: wooooosh

Not really whoosh. I know what you're getting at I was just wondering if your feelings about Gethin Jenkins had any basis. I must remember not to mention Jenkins or Ledley to you again ;) :D :ayatollah: