Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have you seen this man?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Ssssh Daya!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Have you seen this man?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 pm

IDENTICAL TWINS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nutter, his face will be in the Echo plenty times soon! Who needs Sam Hammam when we got Dato Chung Chee Si . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Daya wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nutter, his face will be in the Echo plenty times soon! Who needs Sam Hammam when we got Dato Chung Chee Si . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only joking Steveo. I bet he would be mortified if he thought he looked like you mate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: only time i get his dough if i take up baking bread!

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Daya wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: only time i get his dough if i take up baking bread!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Got to make a crust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

on a serious note.... its fantastic that City in such good shape for the long term with TG, Tan and Si. As well as top malaysian sponsors coming forward .... onwards and upwards and no more riddler :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Daya wrote:on a serious note.... its fantastic that City in such good shape for the long term with TG, Tan and Si. As well as top malaysian sponsors coming forward .... onwards and upwards and no more riddler :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do me a favour Steve. PM me with the updates you have!! ;)

You seem so upbeat about things? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Daya wrote:Ssssh Daya!

It's Polpot's great grandson. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
Daya wrote:on a serious note.... its fantastic that City in such good shape for the long term with TG, Tan and Si. As well as top malaysian sponsors coming forward .... onwards and upwards and no more riddler :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do me a favour Steve. PM me with the updates you have!! ;)

You seem so upbeat about things? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do Matey.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 am

Can one assume, Steve, that the chap you are shaking hands with is not the "the lonely bum bandit" but Sam Hammam cunningly disguised?

Sorry Steve, it is very late but I feel a strong urge to log in to "the other one" and report your reprehensible behavior.

Shaven haven's be praised. You'll be rubbing deep heat on your balls, drinking pints of piss, eating shit sandwiches, reading the guardian and voting labour next :shock:

:D

Steve ;)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 am

Daya wrote:Ssssh Daya!

I thought it was Halloween when I saw that photo

:old: AND STILL SLEEPLESS IN CANTON

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: nice1 frank :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:29 am

Dayo, is it just me, or does he look like he's give you the wanker sign. :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am

BigGwynram wrote:Dayo, is it just me, or does he look like he's give you the wanker sign. :lol:

No its not just you Gwyn - I thought exactly the same thing :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 am

BigGwynram wrote:Dayo, is it just me, or does he look like he's give you the wanker sign. :lol:

Wouldnt be first Gwyn :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 am

Dayo your full of shit, thats Mojo's old man!!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 am

j3nko wrote:Dayo your full of shit, thats Mojo's old man!!

He has more than one job you know, they call him Dato Chung Chee Si down the bingo anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:29 am

hook line and sinker done us all like kippers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

ihatealiens wrote:hook line and sinker done us al like kippers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheesy Kippers :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

ihatealiens wrote:hook line and sinker done us al like kippers :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry but was a giggle.... I can tell Dato Chung Chee Si he can get back down the bingo now then, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 am

Daya wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry but was a giggle.... I can tell Dato Chung Chee Si he can get back down the bingo now then, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brought a smile to my face :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 am

Daya wrote:

the giveaway was Dato CCS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Dato Chung Chee Si has had a full house tonight lol.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 am

dayo your a prick for doing that hope devon pine goes tits up