Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG,VT,Chung Chee Si & Tony Fernandez

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 am

Now that really would be the dream team, even Manchester United wouldn't have the pulling power of these 4 gents. Daya are you saying Chee Si and Fernandez could be having a tie up with VT and TG? If this is true we could get bigger than Barcelona as one Lebanese geezer once said :lol: :lol: :lol: - gee whiz, either wake me up or beam me up Scotty - this is nuts if true.

Re: TG,VT,Chung Chee Si & Tony Fernandez

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 am

we must call him The Cheesy 1 for a nickname :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am

Hate to interrupt wet dreams, but let's be perfectly honest here.

It would be a business deal. The aim would be to get the club finncially stable, running under own steam. Let's not automatically expect people to spunk up millions after millions.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am

Martyn1963 wrote:we must call him The Cheesy 1 for a nickname :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am

ihatealiens wrote:Now that really would be the dream team, even Manchester United wouldn't have the pulling power of these 4 gents. Daya are you saying Chee Si and Fernandez could be having a tie up with VT and TG? If this is true we could get bigger than Barcelona as one Lebanese geezer once said :lol: :lol: :lol: - gee whiz, either wake me up or beam me up Scotty - this is nuts if true.

Has anyone even found out if CCS even exists. Data may just have had his picture taken with a Random local.

He has form for a rather decent wind up.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 am

Wayne S wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Now that really would be the dream team, even Manchester United wouldn't have the pulling power of these 4 gents. Daya are you saying Chee Si and Fernandez could be having a tie up with VT and TG? If this is true we could get bigger than Barcelona as one Lebanese geezer once said :lol: :lol: :lol: - gee whiz, either wake me up or beam me up Scotty - this is nuts if true.

Has anyone even found out if CCS even exists. Data may just have had his picture taken with a Random local.

Of course CCS exists! Wasn't that where we played last season?! :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am

PhatFrog wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Of course CCS exists! Wasn't that where we played last season?! :lol:

whats the CCS and whats last season coz Ive been in a dream ........... you will be telling me next that Ridsdale has gone ? ;)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 am

Wayne S wrote:

That's what I was thinking :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 am

Owain wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

That's what I was thinking :lol:

You will soon see.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 am

nerd wrote:Hate to interrupt wet dreams, but let's be perfectly honest here.

It would be a business deal. The aim would be to get the club finncially stable, running under own steam. Let's not automatically expect people to spunk up millions after millions.

Why not? If the investors put in enough to get us to the premier then the club will soon be able to run under its own steam. If we stay where we are with all this debt hanging around us it could be quite a while before we can look after ourselves.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 am

Wayne S wrote:

Malaysian contacts not random locals!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 am

Steve if u made ur posts " EXCLUSIVES " then you will get Claude and the others trying to dis-prove you :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

i'll see if i can find a pic of Claude Blue :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 am

Daya wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

i'll see if i can find a pic of Claude Blue :lol: :lol:

you've got a better chance of meeting Bin Laden :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:04 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
nerd wrote:Hate to interrupt wet dreams, but let's be perfectly honest here.

Why not? If the investors put in enough to get us to the premier then the club will soon be able to run under its own steam. If we stay where we are with all this debt hanging around us it could be quite a while before we can look after ourselves.

Will it? We all know the infrastructure is, well, basically shit. Go up, sure the money is there but if the staff ain't...

There's plenty at the club that needs to be sorted out bwefore any sensible businessman would heavily invest.