Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SSN BREAKING NEWS, again

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 am

Jol will NOT be Fulham manager as he is staying at Ajax, is this the start of our cost cutting wage structure to a tune of £700,000 managers wage :lol:

Re: SSN BREAKING NEWS, again

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Jol will NOT be Fulham manager as he is staying at Ajax, is this the start of our cost cutting wage structure to a tune of £700,000 managers wage :lol:

Here we go again!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Jol will NOT be Fulham manager as he is staying at Ajax, is this the start of our cost cutting wage structure to a tune of £700,000 managers wage :lol:

Yep.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 am

Jones out :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am

jones is now bookies favourite for fulham

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:07 am

evans wrote:jones is now bookies favourite for fulham

Gutter that one.... he was not long ago they were offering 14-1!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 am

I think Fulham are looking at bigger fish than Jones in all honesty. I hope so anyway. I want Jones to stay.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 am

Martin Jol is no longer being quoted on Sky bet or betfair. Alex Mcleish is now 2nd favourite on Bet Fair and DJ is first. This is not good so close to the start of the season. Always a drama...........

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 am

Zabier wrote:I think Fulham are looking at bigger fish than Jones in all honesty. I hope so anyway. I want Jones to stay.

And me. It will be a disaster if he goes, in more ways than one. Last season has completely changed my opinion of him

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 am

Surely with DJ being on £700k a year Fulham will have to pay quite a compensation package to get him?

I'm still hoping DJ is committed to us. If he goes I will be gutted. Yeah, we lost in the playoff final last year but come on, given our off pitch circumstances how many managers would have even gotten us this far???

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:17 am

Jones out and Holdsworth in ?? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Jones out and Holdsworth in ?? :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Holdsworth is a bad bad boy

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 am

jones out YES.........holdsworth in :shock: :roll: :roll: (id rather dave jones and thats saying something ) :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:42 am

milly44 wrote:

jones out YES.........holdsworth in :shock: :roll: :roll: (id rather dave jones and thats saying something ) :lol:

Id rather have Brendon " whoooooooo " Rodgers :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 am

fair point, id rather crusty the clown :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:48 am

Would not be surprised to see Jones go. Fulham offered Jol £2 million a year Salary. If they offered that to Jones he would be gone and Fulham would have to pay us some compensation as Dave Jones is on a rolling contract. I am sure there would be plenty of good managers interested in the Cardiff Job. Interesting days ahead eh?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 am

Only 1 man for the job IMO ? And he's got his own barmy army waiting :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:52 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:I think Fulham are looking at bigger fish than Jones in all honesty. I hope so anyway. I want Jones to stay.

And me. It will be a disaster if he goes, in more ways than one. Last season has completely changed my opinion of him

Yep...........I dont want DJ going anywhere....we are lucky to have DJ considering what he has to put up with from CCFC.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 am

fulham just released a statement on ssn. very open aand very quikly put out.....how long would we have to wait :lol: