Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones first words to Fulham players

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:41 am

when he meets them at the first training session. I'll start us off, lets see what else you lot can come up with :lol:

Right lads no messing about anymore we are playing 4-4-2 and we will be hunting in packs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Dave Jones first words to Fulham players

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 am

hi im dave :D

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

you probably dont know who i am, your fans dont want me, and im well out of my depth, but hey when we lose il blame other things, injuries, illness etc and all will be fine. NOW 4-4-2 please lads ;) ;)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 am

milly44 wrote:you probably dont know who i am, your fans dont want me, and im well out of my depth, but hey when we lose il blame other things, injuries, illness etc and all will be fine. NOW 4-4-2 please lads ;) ;)

and don't argue with me coz I have played the game professionally and I am the dogs bollox :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 am

Any of you useless lot got a "Plan B?" :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 am

Nice one Overthemoon ! That's what was on my mind !

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 am

4-3-3?? Right, another lap of the training ground and 20 extra push ups for your insolence

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am

" what did u say Zamora , u talking to me ? " ................ " Go play / train with the reserves for the rest of the season and if ur good I will give u 5 mins off the bench where I expect u to score 3 goals each time " :lol:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

Right, I don't know how you did last season, but, we can pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and start again. That's all we can do. Hope you have a shit journey home. :D

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:59 am

Hello, I'm Mr Jones. This is Mr Hudson, Mr Kennedy, Mr McPhail, Mr Chopra, Mr Matthews and Mr Whittingham.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 pm

back 9 anyone?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Right lads , let's all go and see Mr Al Fayed and demamnd he gives my mate Pete a job. Our wages will rocket !!!